Chapter 29

I stared at him as he still had that smirk on his face. So much for a dick head to actually keep smirking like that, but I didn't think he was young?? Was my father older?

"Well I would love to get to know you more Emma." He said with his teeth showing as he smiled.

"Sorry Boss, but she's too young for you and way out of your league." Levy joked as he chuckled.

"Oh really? How old is this young lady?" He still kept looking at me, studying every inch of my body.

"She's only 20. She's still young for you Boss." He nodded slowly.

"I don't think that's bad. She's old enough to be with someone like me." He chuckled as I rubbed my arm and looked down on the floor, "would you care to have a drink with me?"

I was beyond speechless right now. He's my uncle for goodness sakes! Is he literally hitting on his niece. Well I mean... He doesn't know that so I guess he's clueless.. I looked at Levi and Owen desperately as they nodded. I sighed and decided to agree.

"Great. Let's go." He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead us to some other place.

I looked back at Levi and Owen as they gave me a good look. They nodded at me as a sign that they wanted me to at least be strong about it. But Owen slowly followed us, in case I'm ever in need of protection, he's there to help.

"Um where are we heading.?" I asked as I looked around, catching peoples attention.

"We'll be heading into my office for some drinks and some private place to talk. People here are already talking about you so I figured you wouldn't want that?"

"I see.." I said as we walked up the huge stairs and made it to some hallways.

They had some statues in both sides of the wall that we pass along to with paintings that seemed old and some rooms.

But finally, we stopped by this dark red colored door and he opens for me to enter. I thanked him and went inside as I looked to see a huge king sized bed, a couch, fireplace, a coffee table near the couch and fireplace, bookshelf, a table filled with papers that's was neatly stacked and a laptop, some pot of plants, and two chairs across his office table.

I heard he closed the door behind me and locked it.. I looked behind me to see him just leaning towards the door, arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"Um this is your office.?" I questioned feeling uncomfortable as he nodded.

"Yeah, my room is where I do work. My actual office is downstairs, but it's occupied since there's some pool table and a bar there. Important papers stays up here." He stopped leaning against the door as he walked towards me.

With every steps he took, I began to step back.. I tried reading his mind, but it was no use. I wasn't sure why, but it's not working.. Or maybe it's just not working with him?

"So are you a hunter?" He questioned as he kept walking towards me.

After he kept walking forward and me going backwards, my legs began to hit his office table.

"Um I-I suppose.." I stuttered.

'Why can't I read his mind?' I thought with frustration.

"Really? Are you good at hunting?" He said as he was finally close to me, but I still pressed myself towards his table to keep a little bit more distance between us.