Chapter 84

The man Eric had contacted came with old bags of some sort that he carries on his shoulder. He seemed middle aged, but it's very hard to tell because some of his face features that gives off a young look, but at the same time it doesn't. He wore jeans and a white v-neck with a flannel, slicked back hair, and boots. What is he?? He's not a wolf, human perhaps?

"Kris, this is Jensen Lee. Jensen, this is Kristoffer Logan, he's the other Alpha." Eric said with a smile and his hand resting on his shoulder.

"Nice to meet you Kristoffer." He reaches out his hands while I shook it instantly.

"Same here."

"Jensen here knows his stuff. It's pretty cool, not sure how he does it, but yeah when you watch him, you'll know." He stated with a smirk.

"For you it's cool!" He laughed and focused on me, "what was the problem here boss?"

"My girlfriend, she's late with her time of month and we kinda don't know whether she's pregnant or it's just a delay, but she's never had a delay in her life. It just worried me, but Janine and Eric recommended you for it." I explained as he nodded.

He was nodding and listening closely, "both could be a possibility so I understand why you'd be worried. Did you ever wear any condoms??"

"Um.. Yeah, I guess I broke the condom." I felt oddly awkward with this.

"Right. Do you mind leading the way?" He asked changing the subject, probably noticing it.

I nodded and walked upstairs with them following behind me. I visited the bathroom first to see if she was still showering, but I didn't hear anything. I opened the door and she wasn't there, I ended up going to our room and when I opened the door she was staring outside, "hey. How are you feeling??"

She looked at me and she looked paler and tired? "I'm fine, light headed, but fine."

"You sure?" I asked as I walked close to her. She never gave a response so I decided to guide her on the bed and laid her down. "We brought someone to see how you are. Eric and Janine recommended me to get a person instead of a plastic test stick."

She looked at me as if she didn't understand me. I patted her head and I looked at the door, "you guys can come in by the way."

All three heads popped up and entered our room, I saw Jensen already analyzing Isobel. I turned and looked at Isobel to see her doing the same thing to him except she just has more of a stern look.

"Hi. I'm Jensen Lee, I'm aware of your situation and I'm here to see whether your health is good and if you're pregnant or not. But if I do find something strange then we'll have to do more okay? To be sure of your safety."

I stood up and let Jensen go close to her while she stays still. Not a single word came out of her mouth or even a gentle expression was given towards him, I wasn't sure why.

"I'm just gonna take out some supplies and then we can get started." He took his bag and took out some necklace with some clear crystal, a bottle of something, and a piece of cloth?

What are those suppose to be?

He first handles the clear crystal necklace and starts on her feet and slowly go up, trailing her up to her head. He took the clear crystal away from her and with the crystal being clear, clouds then surrounded it. The enchanting white cloud that appeared was just floating inside the crystal.

By the looks of it, Jensen seemed unsure. "What does that mean?" I questioned. Eric and Janine furrowed both their eyebrows and went to the other side of the bed, looking at the crystal.

"The crystal can't read what's wrong although, the clouds that forms means she is pregnant. If there were no clouds appearing then that means she wasn't. This is very unusual though, all these times I've been doing this, this was the first occurring white I've ever seen." He seemed fascinated clearly. I gave Janine a questioning look.

"That never happened to me. The color was blue for mine, the colors determines the sex of the child, but I've never seen something so pretty for a color of white. What does the white mean?" She asked as she looked closer.

"It's pure. The baby's pure, usually white is a mixture of powerful things. A werewolf and a human is something, but it's normal the crystal would still have a color due to its sex. This is more than normal." He looked at Isobel and questioned her, "what are you??"

She looked at him with a straight face, "a hunter."

"What kind?" He asked.

"What kind?? A hunter is a hunter?" Eric questioned as he looked at me and then Isobel.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and looked at Isobel while she seems to be sweating a bit. "Hey you okay?" I whispered towards her while I caressed her face.

"I'm okay. My stomach just hurts a lot.." she said with a smile and focused back to Jensen, "hunter is just a hunter sure, but I'm kinda half with legacy blood?"

"What?" All of us said surprised, we never really knew, but we knew she was a hunter. A regular one. Never that.