I looked around hoping to find any empty seats by the benches. It was crowded,that's for sure. But as soon as my eyes spot one, i hesitate no more to get myself to sit on it. I sigh in relief as my feet could relaxed for a while until the pain subsided. That all ends until i saw an old couple around their late 70s. Holding hands together as they make their way slowly towards here.

Pretending to look away-they seems to talk to each other for a while until the Grandma decided to be sat next beside me while the Grandpa only stood beside her.

I was battling with my own mind and bit my lower lip-a habit when i think hard.Honestly this touches my heart a lot.And so, although the pain of my feet haven't subsided yet i stood up and offers him,

"I'm sorry but you can take a sit now," i said when the both of them looked at me.

He smiled-making all wrinkles formed around his cheeks and small eyes,

"A kind and beautiful young lady like you truly are a god's gift."

I blink and only flashes my smile wider; "Thank you. I shall take my leave now."  i bowed down and so were them as soon as they said their gratitude to me; i start to walked away and the pain on my feet getting worsen by minute.

It was all until one of my leg felt numb causing me to lose my balance and fell onto the ground. But before i could even make any contact with the ground,i felt a hand shot out to me and immediately holds my waist,preventing me from falling.

As soon as the person pulls me back to stand,my eyes widen to see him here and i immediately backed away knowing the close gap between us.

"S-sunbae?!" my face flushed after realizing it was him who hold me from falling. And to think that i met him here out of the billion people that i know,especially here right now. Wow,such a good coincidence.

"Sunbae? What happened to 'Oppa'?" he sneered at me

"O-oh. Sorry! I just..you..surprised to see you here!" 

Great,what am i blabbering now

Donghae bubbled out a few chuckles slipped through his lips along with a thin fog obscured his sight;

"I saw what you did back there" he starts off,making me cocked my head to the side in confusion.I ran past images what did i do earlier and one caught in my mind,

"Oh you mean when i accidentally went to the gent's toilet?"  i dully ask

Until he laughs some more then his eyes traveled down to the ground-detailed,my feet.

"Never mind, your feet hurts right?" he looked worriedly over my heels and glance back to my face. Thank god it's winter making my both cheeks and nose are naturally red from the coldness around here.

"How did you..know?"

Donghae scan his eyes around while i only looked at him dumbstruck;

"Come here." he shortly spoke then his hand went to grab my hand.Tight but gentle,probably not wanting me to fall again.

He brought me to a footwear shops for ladies.My eyes widen but my body was just still following right behind him.

"Stay here" he ordered me shortly and i obliged him to sit by a small couch inside the shop-darting my eyes around as he went away to look more in to the shop.

Is he buying someone a lady's..footwear?

Just by thinking about it i felt jealousy inside of me. I heave out a sigh.Calming down myself until i saw Donghae's smiling at me as he make his way to my direction. I had predicted that as soon as he reached here he will just say 'Let's go' or something. But instead, he instantly squatted down with one knee touches the surface of the floor while taking out the box shoes from its plastics.My eyebrows creased,