Chapter 34

Alice's coke sloshed and spilled all over her new teal and gold dress that showed off her flawless pale legs and arms. She turned around and immediately her followers were at her heels with their arms crossed across their chests or on their hips. Daisy took a step forward as a few other's went to clean Alice up upstairs. Charlotte remained too. Evena took a step back, knowing she wouldn't stand a chance again Daisy and Charlotte.

Daisy innocently twirled her long slender pointer finger around a straight lock of earlobe-length brown hair and brushed back her fringe. Her green eyes beamed and her pink lips curved in to a smile. Jay was next to Evena immediately in a second. "Jay? Aw how sweet of you to step up and save your little girlfriend," Charlotte commented flicking back her long so-black-almost-blue glossy plait and her pale blue contacts twinkled. Charlotte wore glasses too, but they looked good on her, like really suited her. And Charlotte had defended Alice so many times that they were actual best friends. So was Daisy. 

"I uh am sorry, i will be going um now," Evena tried to step around them but Daisy blocked her way. "Sorry, but no," she smirked. "You ruined, Alice's dress," Charlotte started and they looked at each other. "She apologised, what more?" Jay asked. "Now we ruin her dress Jay, whatcha going to do knight-in-rusty-armour?" Daisy giggled and Charlotte disappeared in to the crowd. She came out with the whole pack. Evena froze, her insides turned cold. Alice held a microphone and the stain on her dress was clearly invisible.