Introduction/Characters

Update: Damn THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR ALL THESE VOTES AND READS. Thank you all so so soo mush. But don't let this stop you continuing

Bonjour People!!

It's Queen/Marz again!

Hope you've been enjoying my Lost Books, if you haven't, well unless if you want to be murdered in your sleep, you better go check out that book!

This book is going to consist of short chapters....quick updates (lets hope hell [school] isn't TOO harsh...)

There will and might be a few spelling, grammatical and all kinds of mistakes cuse no one's perfect so please just excuse them and forgive them for fricking existing. And so, technically i was bored and so i was typing this story up on Microsoft Word. And then i was like, hey this is turning out pretty good so technically the first 10 chapters might have punctual mistakes cuse i figured out that the speech marks ("LOL") had gone when i had copied and pasted it. So, but then i went over and fixed it but I MIGHT'VE missed a bit or two so please don't make a fuss of it and all!

And there will be different languages in here such as French and Portuguese...

Like, Vote and Comment on this book and stuff!

And this book is purely out of my imagination and if you copy this or whatever..... let's just say you don't want to die a painful death. Mwhaha *cough* i mean, yeh...

And if you think this is cringy or whatever, it's FANATASY for a reason. And please, all bad comments will be deleted.

I wrote this book for fun and for my passion of writing.

SO I hope you enjoy... tell me what you think of Evena, her mum and the.... secret.

Ok, sheesh, betcha half of you skipped this bit and went straight on to the next bit. Actually....

IF YOU READ THIS BIT, COMMENT OR VOTE CUSE I WANNA SEE WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS PART AND DIDN'T JUST SKIP IT!! :)

Ok, sheesh, calm down, i'm ending this.... dude stop reading THIS...why are you reading this? Oh i see why... because i keep on writing and your a nice person and don't wanna disappoint me? Oh well.................................................seriously, get ON with the book. Look how sad your life is.

Oh and can you guys do me a favour....well other than vote and comment....

READ PLEASE....gee thanks!

~ QUEENOFAWESOMENESS13

Characters:

Evena: 

Evena as a Pixie (Kind of like this):