Candice and Alexa laughed, turning to each other and starting a conversation on her good looking husband, not noticing the slight drop of their frinds' mood.

Annamarie looked at herself in the mirror one more time, running her hands over her dress once again. This time with a wistful look, eyes filled with sadness and a slight hopeful gleam.

Reya kept her eyes on her best friend of eleven years, worry marrying her face. Annamarie, through the mirror, saw her soldenm expression and smiled at her, a small but reassuring smile.

***

"I feel really horrible." He said with a sincere voice, surprising Athea. "Let me buy you another cup of coffee. I can also have your dress sent to be cleaned for you."

She smiled, as she moved to the right, letting the women behind her pass by. "Thank you, but I'm going to have to turn both of those offers down, as I don't have the time."

His eyes scanned up her body, taking in the beauty of the girl in front of him. Her long legs, that seemed to go on for miles, felt like they were stepping over his heart. He felt breathless. The short dress and heals that accentuated her already long legs, also hugged her curves perfectly, making his hand itch to run them over those curves.

He mentally slapped himself, what on Earth was he thinking! He needed to pull himself together.

Clearing his throat, he started, "I messed up your dress and your whole day, I just wish there was something I could do," He continued to press on the matter.

Athea laughed, stopping him, with her hand. "As I said, I really am late for work and don't have the time. I really must go."

"Let me at least buy you a drink," He, countered, moving aside for a couple going in. He quickly added, "Some other time. To make up for this misfortune and trouble I caused."

She was going to press on it being unnecessary, but this time, it was he who stopped her. Grabbing her phone from her left hand, he quickly rang himself and hung up, handing the phone back to her.

She gapped at him, at his half smirk, with surprise and amusement. She tapped the phone in her right hand, onto the left one and pointed the phone at him, with a smile. "Well, I guess it's settled than, goodbye."

She walked away, leaving him starring at her retrieving back. Without a single glance back, she turned the corner and smiled to herself.

That was easier than I had thought...

***

Slamming the door behind him, Nikolai walked back to his office. He sighed, deciding to go over the file on the potential provider for their airplane parts, one more time.

Bositti Enterprise had just opened an Air model line, Bosetti Air. They would, as of next month, start manufacturing airplanes. But they were behind, still looking for a provider for the parts.

"Fourteen years in the business... Other companies they worked with..." He mumbled to himself, looking through their qualifications. So far so good, he thought.

He turned to the wall clock once more;

8:54.