-Three-

Playing with daddy's money
Life's good and always sunny
Girl

Never had real life troubles
Always surrounded by bubbles
Girl

Rude girl
You're no good
Girl

Rude girl
You're always in a selfish mood
Girl

You're a rude girl

- Three-

"Ahh!" He heard a hiss of pain. Quickly, he backed away. Looking up, he saw a tall brunette in a short white dress.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" She hissed, half her drink now on the floor while the other half decorated her dress.

"Why not watch where you go? Look what you made me do!" She yelled, still trying to miraculously clear the stain from her newly ruined dress.

Alonso caught himself from falling over the step of the entrance, before moving towards the woman, he tried to apologize. "I'm so sorry ma'am. I don't know how this happened, my phone rang and I... I didn't see you."

She hissed in pain, pulling the now coffee covered dress away from her abdomen. "Is it hot, are you burning?" He asked, his hands reaching out towards her, but not daring to come in contact with her. His face refashioned into one of discomfort, seeing her pain filled features.

She looked up at him, as if that was the most absurd question to ask. "What do you think?" She snapped. "Of course it does!"

Alonso reached for some napkins from the nearby tables and handed it to her.

Sighing, the woman shook her head. "It's fine, the napkins won't help." She looked at her watch before cursing under her breath.

8:42.

"I'm late, my boss is going to kill me!"

"Look, my name is Alonso, Alonso Bositte, I'm really sorry for ruining your dress and for being the cause of your tardiness." His Italian accent slightly breaking through what she assumed would be the resault of years long, well practiced English. Alonso reached his hand out, waiting for her to accept his greeting.

"Athea Medow. It's ok, there's nothing we can do about it now." Athea smiled, taking his hand and shaking it firmly.

***

"Ann, that dress looks so good on you." Exclaimed Annamarie's closest friend, Reya Mass. "You totally need to get that too."

"Right?" She felt up her hips, admiring the way the silky blue clung onto her every curve. She turned to her other two friends, "What do you guys think?"

Alexa Park put down the baby blue Prada bag she was looking at, turning to her friend. "Girl, that color makes you look like you don't belong on this earth."

The ginger of the group, Candice Corey nodded her head feverishly, her eyes gleaming mischievously. "Maybe you might use it tonight," She winked. "After all, isn't that hot hunk of a husband of your's coming back home today."