"Avoiding me, aren't you?"

Jungkook was pushed inside, dropping his still half full cup to the floor. The door slammed and he heard the key turn, locking the door. He quickly turned around and searched for the light switch. In the cramped space of the bathroom, he saw that it was Taehyung who pushed him in.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!"

"I should ask you the same thing."

"I was about to use this bathroom."

"I mean that thing before... Do you put your hands on all the guys like that? Touching thighs?"Taehyung's body was uncomfortably close to his.

"Th...that was Yugyeom, my best friend,"Jungkook pressed his palms on Taehyung's chest, trying to make some space between them.

"I thought I was your best friend,"Taehyung said in a low voice.

"Leave me alone hyung, I've known Yugyeom for years."

"So you touch your best friend like that?"Taehyung's face was too close to his own.

"I can do whatever the hell I want,"Jungkook used all his strength and pushed him away, Taehyung hit the opposite wall.

"Oh, he's angry,"Taehyung smirked. "Have you been avoiding me?"

 "Have you been avoiding me?"

"I told you I want a break..."

"Do you two play Overwatch together, huh? Do you accept his request? Am I not good enough for you?"

"Stop dragging Yugyeom into this, he did nothing wrong...Now, please leave,"Jungkook frowned at him.

Taehyung didn't move an inch, so Jungkook decided to leave instead. He got stopped right away by Taehyung's arm,"not that easy."

"Let me go,"Jungkook said through his teeth.

"No."

"Why the hell are you even at his party?!"

"I knew you'd be here...You spend every second of your free time with Jiminie-hyung, isn't that right?"

"We study together, and what I do in my free time, is none of your concern,"he tried to move Taehyung's arm away, but he was surprisingly strong.

"Inviting you to his place...I wonder what his intentions are..."

"Perhaps celebrating his birthday?! Together with the other people invited, not just me?Have you thought about that? Were YOU even invited?!"Jungkook tried to get to the door handle and the key and push his way through.

"I've known Jimin for way longer than you,"an evil smile spread across his face. "I suppose, you can say that he's my best friend."

Huh?

"What the fuck?! Jimin-hyung?"

"Yes, the one and only Jimin-hyung."

"But...you...he told me to be careful...when it comes to you..."