"Then how did I end up with a girl and you didn't?"slipped out of Yugyeom's lips

"What?"Jungkook stopped himself. "You have a girlfriend?"

"Well...I wanted to tell you some time ago, but I thought I can tell you in person.... so now you know."

He's doing much better than I was expecting...He also seems quite happy...I should be happy for him.

"Look at you, Gyeomie!"Jungkook patted his shoulder.

At that moment Jimin and Yoongi plopped on the couch beside them, obviously drunk. "Jungkookie, you should mingle a little bit...do you want me to introduce you to others...?"Jimin asked with blushed cheeks.

"There's no need, hyung..."

"We should do it,"Yugyeom joined the conversation, encouraging Jungkook.

"He can mingle with us,"Yoongi muttered, looking at Jungkook.

"Why are you so keen on him now, oppa?"Jimin pressed his forehead against Yoongi's. "Jealousy doesn't suit you, kitten..."

"You are jealous of a dog Jimin, so you should be quiet,"he rubbed his nose over Jimin's.

"Uhhh...guys I think you overdid it with alcohol..."Jungkook was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Jungkookie do you know what the difference between peck and kiss is?"Jimin asked, giggling.

"I...I don't know hyung..."

"It's the presence of the tongue,"Jimin answered.

"Shall we demonstrate?"Yoongi smirked.

"I'm good...I'm done..."Jungkook stood up. "I need to use the restroom...Y...Yugyeom, you mingle...or whatever..."he stumbled looking for a bathroom.

"Wait!"he heard Yugyeom behind him but he ignored him trying to get away from Jimin and Yoongi.

What the hell was that?! They really get wild...

He glanced to the corner where Taehyung previously stood, luckily he wasn't there. These parties certainly aren't for me... After a while, he found the door to the bathroom, he sighed and slowly opened it. As he was about to walk in and close the door, out of nowhere a hand stopped his action.