Chapter 1: Marriage is supposed to be a joyous occasion

IMPORTANT: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO POKEMON KALOS HIGH. IF YOU DID NOT READ THAT BOOK, YOU WON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. PLUS, IT CONTAINS SPOILER(MAYBE?). ALSO, AS THIS BOOK'S STORYLINE IS SOMEWHAT BASED ON THE ORIGINAL HARRY POTTER WRITTEN BY JK ROWLING, PLEASE EXPECT SPOILERS IF YOU ARE GOING TO READ HARRY POTTER. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING FOR THIS BOOK. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK....

A/N: What the heck... proceed at your own risk... seems inappropriate? Oh, I said 'expect spoilers if you are going to read harry potter', I mean I am going to use the SOME OF THE STORYLINE only. So don't go reporting me for copying Harry Potter. 

================================================================================

In case you forgot, the last chapter in Pokemon Kalos High was regarding the first part of the wedding between Ash and Serena...

Serena's POV

''Do you, Serena Yvonne take Ash Satoshi Ketchum as your future husband?''

''Yes, I do''

''And do you, Ash Satoshi Ketchum take Serena Yvonne as your future wife?''

''Yes.''

''May I announce Ash Satoshi Ketchum and Serena Yvonne husband and wife, Prince and Princess. You may now kiss the bride''

Ash leaned over to me and I jammed my lips into his, resulting in cheers and whistling from the crowd. After we pulled away, the people began chattering again. I stood there with Ash, holding my hands. My step father came over. He looked at me and gave a bone crushing hug. 

''My daughter, you are married! I am so happy for you!'' He pulled away and adjusted my specs and my clothes. I smiled at him, at least I still have a caring father, unlike erm... the other one...

Ash's parents walked over to him. ''My son... I am so glad for you!'' his mother said

''Son, you finally found the girl of your dreams.. I thought you will never find one! Take care of her! Bring her over to our house more ok?'' his father then looked at me ''Please take good care of my son'' I nodded as Ash looked away. I was sure I saw his face was bright red. 

Next was Gary and Dawn. ''Ashy boy! You finally grew up! You finally learnt how to love!'' That deserved a smack on the head by Ash. Ouch! 

Dawn looked at me ''Glad to see you with Ash! Live a good life ok?'' She handed me a teddy bear. I smiled at it, although I don't know why she gave me a teddy bear?

...

''Bye dad!'' I waved at my dad as he pulled out of the castle's main gates. Ash hugged his parents before they were escorted out by the castle's guard. 

''Yawn... Can we go sleep?'' Ash looked at me with his sleepy eyes while pulling off the tie on his white tuxedo.

''No! Because I still have something in mind!'' I dragged him by his tie, up the stairs into the bedroom.

3rd person POV (interaction with author)

WARNING: SENSITIVE CONTENT. *AHEM* 

You know why are you guys outside of the door of Ash and Serena's bedroom? You don't? Oh, it's because they are doing some important things, which me cannot interfere with. I mean like you don't want anyone to disturb you when you are doing some very important things, do you?

What are they doing you say? Erm.. They are doing paper work? 

Hey hey, I am saying the truth ok? 

No! Don't fire your guns... Ok, I will tell you. Come closer...

They are doing some *ahem* adult stuff... It's against the law to show you such stuff so we will just stay here for a moment... They should be done... Lemme check....

Oh, Serena just checking her pregnancy test? What the.... Oh good, she's not pregnant. 

I won't allow that to happen again guys, I promise. Now let's get back into the story...

Serena's POV

I rested my head on Ash's chest. ''Today was tiring...''

''Yeah...''

''Goodnight my prince...''

''Goodnight my princess...''

I fell asleep once I stopped talking.

...

''Hmm... Barbecue? Can I get some?'' I walked in the blindness. Then I realised something was wrong. This isn't barbeque, this was something else.. it was... I opened my eyes and looked around me. No, it can't be happening. It was just like my dream yesterday! Everything was on fire. I searched frantically for Ash and see that he was still sleeping.

''Ash! Wake up! We are in danger!''

''What?'' Ash shot up and looked around. ''Quick, let's go!''

Ash dragged me out of the room, where a guard was at.

''Quick, Prince and Princess, evacuate the area! We are under attack of the rebels!'' He pointed to the staircase at the far corner ''there is a private jet waiting there. Go!'' he finished and fell to the ground, with a knife through his chest. I gasped and Ash pulled me behind him.

''Who are you!'' Ash shouted at the figure who just killed the guard. No way...

''Come on Prince and Princess, don't run away, or it will result to a bad outcome...''

''No way! You are not getting any nearer to Serena!''

''Bullshit! I am going to kill her right now!'' The figure held out a knife and threw it at Ash. My eyes widened as the blade got closer to Ash. But it never reached him. Instead, a sharp pain pierced through my stomach. I knew it... I looked down and saw the knife through my stomach. I sank to the floor as my vision grew blurry and I went dizzy. I saw the figure take off and Ash kneeling down by my side.

''I'll let you have your final words before I bring the boss here to finish you, Ketchum'' His voice trailed away

''You! Get back here! You'll pay for this!'' Ash's eye went red and red aura surrounded him. I lifted my hand weakly and placed it on his arm. He paused for a moment and his eyes went back to normal.

''Ashy... Remember me ok?.. I... had the best moments of my life today... I... am so blessed to be married to you... Go start a new life.. Find your blessing... Bye... Ashy'' And I blacked out.

To be continued...

Benjamin, author of Pokemon Kalos High by S17benjamin, invites you back to the darker times of the Pokemon regions, and the first book of the three book long series, Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne, and the philosopher's stone.

A/N: Just a quick note guys, I promise that I will never include anymore of the *Ahem* parts (the 3rd person POV part in this book).

Signing off: Benjamin

Visit and follow me at: S17benjamin