"I want to be here with you for a little bit longer" I said making them nod their heads before beckoning me over to where they had been sitting before I came interrupted.

"Did you know I was going to show up?" I asked and Aunt Maria nodded

"We've been watching and saw the accident. You were unconscious and there was no response from you and we knew you'd find your way to us and you did," she said. We sat and talked about anything and everything we could think of before I stood up and bid them a farewell as I felt my body being pulled.

"Take care of yourself Alex. And tell your siblings and parents we love and miss them," Aunt Maria said and I nodded. We exchanged hugs and kisses before I felt myself falling back again.

My eyes flew open as soon as I landed on my body, the heart monitor going haywire as it beeped rapidly

"Come on Alex, don't you dare give up" a familiar voice said as I felt my body jolt upwards. The sound of constant beeping near me alerted me to my surroundings,"Don't give up, Alex. Your family needs you. Your friends need you. My son needs you." I felt drops of water land on my face and I blinked my eyes open and saw a Doctor Cordelli above me as she pressed the defibrillators on my naked chest. The sound of a steady beep made her choke on a sob as she looked to the monitor.

"How is he?" I whispered gaining her attention

"Alex" she gasped in relief, tears still rolling down her cheeks and I wondered why she was crying when her son was in a worst condition then I was.

"How is he?" I repeated and she gave me a watery smile

"He's okay." She said and I nodded before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over. The constant beating my lullaby.

~~~~~~~

"Hey baby" a familiar voice whispered as fingers threaded through my hair,"I miss you so damn much"

I opened my eyes and glanced at Riley, who was sitting beside my bed on a wheelchair. He was covered in medical bandages with his right arm held in sling.

"It's going to be okay, Riley" I said but he still looked like his life was worthless and I furrowed my brows

"Please open your eyes baby, please" he whispered and I furrowed my brows before noticing that I was laying in the end asleep.

"My mom said that it'll be a while before you wake up again. She said you asked for me. I'm okay, well not really okay because you're not here with me. Our roles are reversed. Here I am sitting in this wheel chair talking to you and waiting for you to wake up like you did when I was here. Please open those pretty eyes so I can know you're okay" I felt my threat close at the sound of his voice. I walked over and stood at his side. I saw tears rolling down his face but he didn't care as he rested his head on our hands. His shoulder shaking as he cried.

"It's going to be okay, baby. I primrose you it's going to be okay," I murmured closing my eyes and let the tears fall. I've never seen nor ever heard Riley cry. So seeing him this way killed me.

"Open your eyes Alex," a voice said from behind me and saw my aunt and uncle standing in the corner and like a switch, my eyes blew open and a gasp left my lips making Riley look up with tear stained cheeks and red and puffy eyes from crying, a silent gasp left his lips before they were crushing mine

"Fuck" he cried resting his forehead against mine as our tears mingled,"Fuck I thought I lost you"

I just stared at him saying nothing as there was a tube down my throat. He only smiled with tears in his eyes. The door slammed open and Riley looked over to see doctor Cordelli make her way to towards the bed and looked down at me as Riley moved to be at my left side.