I gave him a blank expression, how could he be so nonchalant about this?

"I can't believe you actually willingly jacked me off though, that one definitely took me by surprise." He said.

Lucas stepped closer to me. So close that I could feel his breath on my lips. He was staring at them as if they were his prey. Not moving away from my face he brought his eyes to mine.

Damn, what was he doing to me?

"I mean, it's obvious that neither of us take our fights seriously. If either of us did, do you really think they would end with just a couple of bruises and cuts?"

He did have a good point, even my friends had brought up the fact that I was just playing with him, but I guess he was doing the same.

I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my lips onto his. Our kiss was rough as our tongues battled for dominance, just as we always do. My hands aggressively rustled through his hair and I found his hand traveling downward as he bit my lower lip. His hand gripped my junk through my underwear as I took a sharp breath in.

He smiled on my mouth pulling our lips apart, "You are so gay." he laughed.

"Shut up, I'm not completely gay, not like you, who apparently got hard while a guy was beating the crap out of him, you masochistic bastard." I laughed, mumbling the last part, his hand slightly massaging over my underwear.

"Says you, who claims he was straight. But in reality, there's no way you were straight if you switched teams just cause some guy sat on your lap."

I laughed at that.

I looked down then chuckled seeing his hand touching me. I looked back at Lucas then grabbed his wrist, "If you keep doing that I'm going to have a problem." I said.

He smiled and said, "I could help you with that problem."

I raised an eyebrow, "And I'm the gay one??"

"But seriously, I actually have something to do right now, maybe you can help me with my... problem, later." I teased him as I turned to sit back in my chair.

I realized that we were acting as if we had been friends for years, it made me ask myself why I actually hated him so much. And I don't think I actually hated him, I just... I honestly don't even know anymore.

I'm not really sure why we fought all the time... it just became normal after a while, at some point we didn't need a reason or even have to be angry to throw a punch in the other's direction, we were always just messing with each other.

He came and leaned against the side of my desk to see what I was doing. "What's that?" He asked.

"Uhh, I don't know if I should really tell you."

He gave me the are you fucking kidding me look, "I uh, It's kinda like my job so to speak... '' I was reluctant to talk to him about it since the rules of mad Dog specify that you can't talk about it to people that might leak information about it to the general public. It was an illegal operation after all.

"Have you ever heard of something called Mad Dog?" I asked, coming to the conclusion that I'd only tell him if he already knew about it. I don't really feel like having to worry about scary men in black suits trying to kill me, sure I can fight well, but that doesn't do a whole lot when you have several people trying to gun you down.

"You mean the fight club Mad Dog? Yeah, I've been a couple of times." He leaned his face closer to my computer screen, needing to hunch over due to his tall height, "Wait, do you fight at Mad Dog?"