Whiteclaw (21 days after)

Start from the beginning

"Would your parents murder an innocent Utahraptor in the middle of the woods just for fun?" Drexel growled.

"Would a Utahraptor murder two helpless Deinonychus in the middle of the woods because he's 'angry'?" I flashed back. Drexel inhaled hard, letting steam puff out afterwards from his two nostrils.

He was speechless. I could tell.

"You've been teaching me about fear. How you could use fear to fight prey, how fear is essential, how fear is everything. How you've used fear your entire life. And here you are....killing two of my kind. My family for your own happy sake."

"To not make the same mistake that I did-"

"Mistake?!" I roared. That was hell no mistake. That was purposeful, "That was no damn mistake!"

"Whiteclaw enough."

"No," I was in tears now, "No it's not enough. I need to know all of it. Right now." I've never felt anger feel so powerful in my soul before, and it lifted me up and strengthened me like never before. Strange noises began to enter in my ears too, but I ignored it for now.

"Whiteclaw!" Drexel's eyes were widening as he stared at me.

I didn't care about his pleas. He broke my father. And impaled my mother.

He deserves justice.

"Did you even care?" I half-growled, half-sobbed as I moved towards him, "Did you even think twice before taking their lives?!"

"Whiteclaw," Drexel was growing nervous, staring at my eyes a bit more, "Your eyes!"

"DID YOU?" I hissed, baring my teeth, "Did you even freaking care?!" For some reason, everything around me was growing darker, but Drexel's image stayed, turning dark red; the color of evil.

Something's wrong, part of me stated, Whiteclaw break out of it. Just forgive him!

No.

Whiteclaw....stop!.....What's happening?! My brain screamed as the world grew darker. My eyes seemingly focused on Drexel instead of anything else, and I felt power, something I thought didn't even exist, stream through my veins like electricity and energy.

He lied Whiteclaw, A new voice hissed evilly, don't you want revenge?

Whiteclaw wake up! It's the Clock-

He took everything you've ever cared about!

Whiteclaw!! My mind's ego suddenly began to silence, making me panic. The tingle from my blood slipped away, and I felt as if I was held or strapped tight enough to not even move..

He murdered your parents in cold blood, the voice continued, your mother impaled by his rage. Your father broken by his selfishness.

He did hurt my family, I felt more rage pour onto my soul like tar, He didn't even care. He never cared.

I felt my knees bend low, and my teeth taste the air as my jaws opened up, snarling and hissing without regular words. Then my heart skipped a beat.

Why can't I move?

Yes! LET IT BOIL INSIDE YOU! LET IT GO!

"Whiteclaw!" Drexel's voice seemed far away, "You're going to attack me! Fight it! Fight-" Then I felt my body jerk forwards, not even under my control. And I attacked without reason, without purpose, without even knowing what I was doing. Drexel hit the wall from my shoulder into his side, and Three-Toed Caverns shuddered and drizzled with the ceiling dust. Drexel hit the earth hard, tumbling down a small ramp onto the dusted floor in the shadows of the cave.