Chapter 43: First Date- Light in a Pendant Necklace

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When he glanced down at me, I immediately looked away.

"H-How did you get those tickets?" I mumble shyly.

"I asked the guy behind us if he knew where the ticket booth was. He told me and I zapped myself over there, bought the ticket using the money Bulma lended over and came back." Gohan laughed. "The lady who gave me the tickets told me that this amusement park is named Dream Land."

"Dream Land..." I repeat.

Gohan then spotted a carousel ride. He took my hand again and ran us over to the swings.

"Do you want to take a seat together or go solo?" He asks after we pass through the gates to get inside.

"I would like to take a seat together, but I think going solo will be a lot funner" I answer truthfully.

The demi-saiyan smiled. "Oh... Okay."

I hugged him. "I'll sit right in front of you."

---

Gohan and I had just finished our lunch break. We came out the restaurant in Dream Land laughing and telling eachother hilarious stories.

"Your dad is seriously afraid of needles?" I giggled.

Gohan nodded. "Yeah, after we defeated the ginyu force on namek, dad freaked out when Vegeta brought him to a room with needles. Krillin literally had to pull onto the back of dad's gi since he was trying to escape someplace else. He said that he would rather be sick than get a needle."

I laughed even harder. "B-But Goku is one of the strongest people on the p-planet. I c-cant stop l-laughing."

"That was a bit embarrassing to be honest."

"I-I'm sure it was." I continued laughing my head off.

"But you know what i'll never forget about my dad?"

I gazed at the older boy with curious eyes.

"I'll never forget how everytime when a new enemy appears, though we know we can't win, how he walks straight up to them even if he knows that he may stand a little chance of actually defeating them." Gohan shares. "I always have and will admire father's courage, bravery, and most of all his effort and determination in never giving up, even if the odds are stacked against him."

He then stopped walking and looked at me with admiration. "Everytime I think of that, it makes me strong."

"Gohan..." I trail off.

"Now that's what i'm talking about, kid!" Wisheater speaks suddenly. "Your Goku's son, eh?"

"Yes."

"Thornkin has done well with making your inner strengths identical to your father's."

"Thornkin?" Gohan questions Wisheater. "Who's that?"

"Clam it Wisheater!" I scold the sword. I then whispered, "Did you forget that Thornkin doesn't want Gohan knowing who he is?"

"My apologies, ma'am. It won't happen again." Wisheater apologized.

Gohan only curiously stared at the two of us, wanting to get the info on what we were whispering to one another.

Before he could utter a word, I spotted a free empty photo booth and dragged him over to it. We sat on the bench thing and I hurried and pushed the start button.

"Cheese, Gohan."

"Hold on, i'm n-" Midway through his sentence, the camera flicked.

"Don't talk..." I smile, another photo capturing it. "Just pose and smile."