He was in a mess with the files and the pile of papers around him " Ah yes...Please Miss Park, collect all the files that i need to look into or sign." He sighed " I don't think i can finish everything, So i will take them and work in my house too.."

She nodded her head " And please Sir don't forget the dinner with Mr.Whate, The other time he wasn't so happy with you canceling the meeting .." she said 

" Today ? " 

" I am sorry.." She felt bad for him just by looking at his eyes that were begging her to say it wasn't today, Jungkook was having other plans for tonight, Most of them with you......Well, All of them actually but...He already skipped two days and he has so much work to do. 

---------------------

Your teachers were so happy when they knew that you were able to speak after all those years, You thanked them for everything and they congratulate you for the coming soon graduation. Smiling and your heart being at ease. For the first time in forever you don't feel worried or scared of the future. There was nothing in your mind except for making the person you love happy, Just thinking about him made you blush, You imagined many stuff you could do for him, You imagined his smiles that you love so much, Not to mention the way he touches you, the kisses and everything. 

You felt your cheeks buring in those thoughts you had and that made you smile. 

Your phone start ringing and you smiled as you read the caller's name.

" Hello! Jungkook sshi " You answered and Jungkook's heart jumpped because of your sweet voice, He'll never get used to it, and it's not a joke. and saying his name wasn't helping at all.

" How are you ? " he asked 

" Good....You ? " You smiled 

" Yeah i am fine, Are you heading home now ? " he asked 

" Amm i was thinking of passing by my mother, But if you don't wan---"

" No No No it's not like that " he laughed " Of course you can, I actually i won't be home early today, I have many work for now and i was worried you'll stay alone." 

Your heart softened when your heard his words, Just the fact that was worried makes you feel wanted and loved which was the thing your heart was trying to find.

You let out a soft chuckle then answered him " Aw don't worry about me and please take some rest, okay ? " you said " Good luck .."

" Thank you .." he added " Be careful on your way, I have to go now.."

" Ok.. ByeBye." you cutely said then ended the call 

In the other side Taehyung watched Jungkook literally collapsing in the sofa of his office while his hand hitting his chest, Exactly where the heart is... 

" Heol....." Blinking his eyes, Taehyung shook his head and sighed 

" Hyungggggg " Jungkook whined like a little child " Her voice is so sweet...." he faked a cry while Taehyung kept on shaking his head 

" You're totally out of your mind dude.." Taehyung couldn't help but to smile at how cute Jungkook was fanboying over you, Taehyung never saw Jungkook acting this way before.

" I am man...." Jungkook finally sat as a normal human and faced his Hyung " She was too sweet..... Sounds unreal sometimes " 

" Unreal ? " Taehyung sighed " Maybe it is......" 

" Hyung...." Jungkook gave Taehyung a look before rolling his eyes 

" No Jungkook-ah , I am serious.... You barely know her, Get your shit together so you won't ended up with a broken heart..." Taehyung said, Being a prosecutor made his trust toward people very rare, He needs proof to everything but Jungkook didn't need any proof to know that you were the most innocent girl he has ever met