36. Make Me Forget!

Start bij het begin

           "She need to burp... only then she'll digest her food." told him making me nod.  But I dared to look at his eyes... This moron left me alone and ran back after my daughter once she's born and again he left me alone till now, like hell I'll talk to him.

        He stroked my hair lovingly but I didn't respond, I'm controlling my tears.

Oodiru da! (Run away man!)

       Then I heard a cute burp from my daughter, she slept.... So soon... No I wanna play with her. He put her on her crib next to my bed. How dare he?

          I stood up and took her in my arms making her comfortable beside me in our bed. I pulled her close to my chest and stroked her chubby cheek. I didn't know when my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep.

        "Siya...love wake up. Siya..." My eyes opened when Arjun sat beside me and pat my arms.

      "What?" I asked him curtly.

      "Have something and sleep love you need energy. Have some food." told him. Yeah! I'm famished but I'm more tired to have my food. Arjun helped me up and sat in front of me with a tray of food.

           He started feeding me idly and I had it without complaining. He put the tray aside and washed his hands after I'm done eating I was about to sleep but he pulled me to his chest.

         "Ah.." I yelped on his sudden action and also struggled out of his tight grip.

            "I'm sorry!" Told him. But for what? Oh... So, now it hit your peanut brain. It's not that easy Arjun you left me alone all the while.

               "I'm sorry for raping you Siya." Confessed him making my blood drain from my face and my nerves stifen.

      Aarrrgggg.... Why God! Why do you always make me remember the horrible truth of my life. Stop it now Arjun I don't wanna talk about it.

              He fell on his knees and took my hands "I haven't apologize to you properly for my inhumane deed Siya... You were argry, I thought you will leave me if I bring up that topic again." told him crying.

          I was dumbfound and could not bring the words out of my mouth for some reason.

                   "I was hopeless... You told me things will not workout between us and left me. You didn't talk to me, I became alone in my life Siya... I became alone again. I felt suffocaed without you, your presence and touch. I was angry on you for leaving me like that...

                 I always believe a true man will not cry whatever happens but you made me cry adding oil on fire that false accusations on you drove me crazy. I didn't know what I was doing. I wanted you badly in my life and that's all then... I.... I did that heartless act, something I'm  ashamed of throughout my life.

       Only after that incident I came to know I was suffering from...." He paused.

          His confessions made me cry harder. So my absence killed him, what did he say? False accusations and he was suffering from what?

         I gave him a teary questioning look " I....I...I was suffering without you. I love you trust me, I love you so much that I can't live without you not even a second.

                     But I know, I always end up giving you pain like today.... You were in so much pain and almost died delivering our baby and again it's because of me. If only, I haven't raped you...if only you weren't got pregnant... You would have been in a better place with a better life partner. I know, I'm not perfect for you.... I hurted and hurting you a lot... My presence is annoying you but what will I do? Where will I go? Do one thing.... kill me.... If not I'll keep on troubling you, just kill me... Kill me Siya..." My hard slap landed on his cheek.