Progress Week

HEY GUYS, would you read if I posted a poetry book and a one chapter short story?
I also have a different type of stories, not fanfiction but YOUNG ADULT. Because I have a lot saved and I'm just waiting for the right time to publish, and for your opinions.

Just a comment guys <3

ENJOY!

Spam with comments ;)
_____________________

" Hey Mullet?"

" Yeah?"

" I was wondering if you'd like to..."

It was Thursday. Him and Lance were walking out of their last class of the day. Keith remembered all the experiences he shared with Lance throughout the week.

* Flashbacks *

" Did anyone solve the equation on the board yet?" The maths teacher asked as she stood from her seat.

Lance's arm shot straight up with the answer on the tip of his tongue.

" 23 " Keith, who sat beside him, said aloud.

" No, it's 24." The brunet corrected him, glaring playfully and noting that he didn't raise his hand.

-" No, no no. I'm pretty sure of my answer."

-" It's 24! I've checked it over three times already!"

-" Since when were you good with maths?!"

-" You're not that excellent yourself!"

The teacher rolled her eyes, and allowed Pidge to answer.

" The answer's 367." The girl in the green sweater answered proudly, fixing her glasses.

" That's correct, Katie." The woman wrote on the board and started explaining it while, right behind her in the first row, Keith and Lance exploded with laughter.

Both of them turning red, they laughed and tugged at each other's clothes teasingly when remembering how far the other's answer was from the correct one.

*********

" Why aren't you eating?" The boy in blue gazed at his friend with the mullet.

They sat on a table alone sometimes when Hunk and Pidge had projects to work on. They didn't mind. In fact, they'd discovered they both watched alien movies and played video games- topics they liked discussing for hours.

" I'm not so hungry." Keith said, leaning his elbow on the table.

Lance smirked. He took a spoonful of food and gave the boy a mischevious look.

" If you wanted me to spoon-feed you, you could have just said so."

Keith's eyes widened, his face growing crimson in color.

" N- no. That's not what I want. Put that thing down."

" Open up, Kitten."

" Lance."

" I won't take a no."