Overwatch: J103

Erin pov
"what if she runs i  cant have a runaway bride? what if she decides that she doesn't want to marry me because i have fought through and hell back to propose and get this set up.." i interrupted scarlet before she could continue.

"scarlet you will be fine you have made it this far now all you have to do is not kiss her to soon and you will be fine." she laughs at me. i look in the mirror that is near by to see my black corset on my pale skin showing my tattoos on my chest, my silver hair was curled and then put in a high pony tail then i had on black jeans and my brothers leather jacket.

"you look amazing Erin, he would be here if he could and saying the exact same thing now what we need to do is get out there before it seems that i ran. i nodded and got outside with the bridesmaids well its just me and Ryder so we walk out first then scarlet and then candy gets wale down with her father. i walked up to her and stuck my elbow out. she smiled and looped her arm with mine and we got ready to go out.

the wedding had just finished and they look as happy as ever i hope to have that one day. it was all of us the main table, scarlet and candy next to each other, next to them was me and Ryder and then Ryan and Neo on opposite sides and Neo with his girlfriend the night was slowly ending and we were planning what we were doing after this. everyone wants to move to the same building we are in so that we aren't separated much. 

"oh ok sorry but i have one last thing and since it is now just us here i would like to make a toast and give a present." they all stared at me weird i shrugged and continued.

"ok we have been through hell and back and we all have memories from it but look what we ended up with in the end we have love, family, and a bond that will never break we may have lost some along the way but we made it and we are living so i would like to toast to the wanna be Scooby gang." we all clinked the glasses and they stared at me once again.

'while we were up on the mountain we had one thing that kept us together and helped us through the night and i would like to give this to the married couple to give them luck." i turned around and went into Ryders purse she didn't know i put it in here i grabbed out the thing of old plastic and put it on the table. they all starred at the radio and scarlet slowly picked it up. i went into my phone and went on the app i made.

"hey guys you might want to make a left turn at marriage and go straight to kids." they laughed at me because it came through the radio in the overwatch voice then everyone was silent.

"i cant believe that one thing kept us alive." i nodded and everyone was just silent.

"and you want to know what didn't help those fucking cameras that kept going the fuck out." everyone chuckled and then said their goodbyes and we all went our separate ways.

A/N we are still not done but i love this chapter we have one more thing and i just have to do it. sweet nightmares my dear readers