Overwatch: H107

"i'm sorry Ryder i have to go i am so sorry." the camera was about to move away when there was a flash behind my eyes. 

"Ryder Ryder is that you what the hell are you doing up?" i looked around the room to see our cloths everywhere and the bathroom light on. i slowly pull myself up to find out that the bathroom door was closed maybe she had to take a shower. but holy hell i just slept with my best friend and my brothers girlfriend...oh god he is in the next room. i quickly shot up and rushed to get my cloths on i threw on my leather jacket and tied my combat boots. i then ran out of the  room and went to the room next to mine to see that my brother wasn't there there was he. i looked around the room to see he had thrown a picture frame on the ground and  tore the picture of him and Ryder up oh shit he heard us before i could make it out of the room i smelled smoke i ran towards it i know stupid, it lead me to my room i ran inside

"Ryder Ryder are you in here." the room was engulfed in flames there was no way that she was in here i ran out of the room in search of my brother i was running through flames and rooms that were gone and completely engulfed and black i found myself stuck at a crossroad to where there were flames on both sides of me i just ran to a random side and came across a door that led outside i was in great pain and i have breathed in to much smoke that if i go any farther i'm not going to make it. i ran out the door and collapsed into the snow and coughed there was blood coming out.

"oh my god Erin what the hell happened?" i soon felt arms around me i looked up to see my brother, my leather jacket had kept most of me safe but for my legs thats a different story.

"i'm sorry i'm so sorry Jack i couldn't help it i'm sorry." he held my head in his lap he had tears streaming down his face.

"no no that doesn't matter now i'm fine with it just don't leave me don't you fucking leave." i chuckled at him.

"i know that isn't true but hey at least i can get some killer tattoos to cover the scars." he looked at me and then smiled.

"Erin Erin Erin always cracking jokes in the face of death." he started to shiver while i felt nothing but numbness.

"leave me here." he shook his head no and held me closer.

"i'm to far gone let me go please." he starred at me and then slowly laid me down i smiled at him and he kissed my head.

"i will alway love you." my eyes started to close as he waked away and his footsteps got farther away from me i was still smiling when i felt my self drift away.

i jumped in my chair when i came back from the vision past thingy. i looked at the screen to see that he had Ryder on her knees and the others were at the door and needed it to be unlocked, i figured out who i am. i hacked the computer to see that there was a voice modulator on my voice i took it off and tried to hack into the asylum speakers.

"jack you need to calm down its me i'm alive please do not do this please do not do this." he shook his head everyone looked at the speakers while he was distracted i unlocked the door and they ran out leaving Ryder there.

"no no no you are dead this is not real you cant be real i saw you die i saw you die." he put his hands to his head and held his hair trying to think this through he then stopped like he came to his senses and then aimed the gun at her head.

"hey put the fucking gun down that is not right this is cold blooded killing there is no reason behind this just let them go." he shook his head and Ryder looked up to the camera and she smiled her reality setting in that she not going to make it out alive.

"Erin change the camera you don't want to see this i just want you to know that i love you." there was then a gunshot that sounded through the room and the camera cut out. the radio soon started to crackle after i don't know how long because i have been looking at the blank camera.

"Erin is that you?" i picked up the radio not looking away from the blank screen.

"yes it is its me and you need to try and get to the other sheriff cabin before he gets to you now go she's already gone." he didn't even respond they just started to walk i could see them out of the corner of my eye.

Go to K1

A/N sweet nightmares my dear readers