Overwatch: J102

"so this is the place you wanted right." she nodded and then looked around the lost that we were sharing it has a giant window that looked out onto the buildings we are at the top of the buildig remember that money i mentioned that i got from my grandpa well lets just say that it was alot and y parents were not happy that it went to the troubled grandkid well me and my grandpa were bestfriends he has been in the same situation i have where you were on the verge f being kicked out he knew it was going to happen so he wanted me to something to fall back on go do  miss  him. ryder ran into the apartment with her box of cloths.

"yeah dont worry babe i will get the rest of the boxes and please dont fall we all know you and you will trip." there was a small ok coming from the kitchen i chuckled and shook my head bringing in the little amount of boxes that were left we didnt have alot of stuff because one we need to get new stuff and we both got kicked out.

"ok my god baby there is a mini bar in the living room and a fireplace." i walked nto the room to see her looking a the fire place.

"yeah and one we cant drink and two there is also a tv." she looked confused at first until i pushed a button on a remote and the tv slid up from the fire pace she then proceeded to sqeual and jumop around. to stop her i wrapped my hands around her waist and held her close.

"so what is the update on scarlet and candys wedding." she turned around in my arms and placed her arms around my neck.

"well you have to go to a suit fitting with scarlet in a few days then tomorrow i have to go with candy to get her dress fitted and get her hair dyed again." i smiled down at the girl in my arms.

"well for the wedding im just going to wear the coset i have and black jeans and my brothers leather jacket." she nodded and then kissed me and pushed me on the couch oh this is getting exciting. then she proceded to cuddle into my side an turn on the tv.

"your such a tease." she laughs and then tuns o some disney movie.

go to J103 

A/N om to the next chapter please proceed and there will be more fluff this is what you get for choosing the right path. sweet nightmares my dear readers.