Overwatch:H108

"jack you need to calm down there is no need to do this this is cold blooded murder and it wont bring Erin back." i had hacked into the speakers that are on the wall he had Ryder on her knees.

"no no no this is not murder this is payback for what she had done, my sister was so burned on her legs they looked like goddamn messed up tattoos she told me to leave and i did i know i shouldn't have done that and i will never ever forgive myself for that but, she was the bitch that left her there to die." he aimed the gun at Ryders head and i could see her put her head down in shame. but then you could see her hand go to his belt without him looking and grab a knife and stand up and aim the dagger at him and then thrust into his stomach and when he did she was pushed back to the ground and he just stood there with a knife in him i guess he is painless with adrenaline. he then tied her hands and p[t her on her knees.

"Hey Erin what would happen if you died?" i looked over to my bestfriend who was sitting in the chair next to me playing the ps4 that they had in the shop.

"well ill probably die young for some reason that will be unknown but there will be a small funeral and.." i was soon cut off wth the needle connecting to my skin no it is not what you think i'm just getting another arm tattoo and Ryder wanted to come along.

"no that is not what i meant i meant how would you want to die?" i nodded at her and then looked at the screen that she was playing until dawn on.

"well i would like to die in a cool way like trying to fight a tiger or some shit maybe in a blazing fire." she chuckled at me and then looked back at the screen. they were in the mines and Emily had just made it in the mines and is looking around to find Beth's head.

"ew ew ew why is her head there like my god." i laughed at her and then looked back at the screen.

"but of course you would want to go out in that way." she looked over to me for a quick second flashing a smile and then looked back at the screen as she had to start t run again.

Few weeks later 

"Ryder where are you."i looked around the room where there was just my cloths everywhere i guess she may have left ok well thats great. i start to get up and get dressed so i could get some water. i put my leather jacket on and tie up my combat boots all together and start to walk down the dark and empty halls. i soon heard a loud noise of like a crackling fire i started to walk to it to see the whole main room engulfed in fire i look around to see no one was there. i started to run down the halls that were turning into fire until i made it to a dead end where there was no way out except going through the fire i started to run at the door and burst through the flames and to the outside if i tried to go any farther i would have died i laid in the cold snow and started to crawl farther from the burning hotel. i soon felt arms wrap around the top half of me that was protected by the leather jacket.

"i got you sis i got you." it was jack and he was rocking us back and fourth the damage my body took was finally setting in.

"i-im sorry i shouldn't have done anything with Ryder i sorry." all he did was shush me and hold me close.

"i know when we make it out of this i will have such cool scars that i can cover with more tattoos." he chuckled and then i could feel him shiver i guess it was cold outside but i cant feel a fucking thing right now.

"hey we are going to make it our of this right?" i look up at him my little brother of 5 minuets he always looked up to me even though we are the same age.

"y-yeah we will but for n-now you have to leave m-me here we will both die if you get stuck in the snow go and find the rest then come for me." he nodded and then sniffed and slowly laid me down and kissed my head i couldn't feel my legs i knew i wasn't going to make it through this but i will go to hell and back to have him be safe.i soon heard footsteps walk away from me and then my eyes slowly drifted closed.

i start to work on the computer to see that there was a voice modulator on and that they could not hear that it was me i just had everything come rushing back to me.

"jack jack listen to me its me its Erin and i am telling you not to do this you remember the night of the fire you found me on the ground well you left before i was gone you kissed me on the head and then slowly walked away i made a joke about how i could cover the scars with it me i made it." he shook his head and dropped the gun not the safest thing but it didn't go off that is what is good.

"no no i got back to where you were to see that you were gone your blood out on the snow and a drag trail i tried to follow it but then i was dragged away mom and dad said a bear got you." i put my hand to my mouth wow i knew our parents hated me to the point where i was kicked out but they didn't have to do this to him.

"well our parents lie you know when they said for months that i was staying at Ryder's house i wasn't Ryder didn't even know i wasn't in the house anymore, jack they kicked my out they didn't want a daughter like me with the tattoos that i spent all the money grandpa gave in his will to me and they hated me because of the hair the dyeing the tattoos and who i was sometime even you hated me for it." he soon started to hold on to his stomach and feels the dagger that is in him.

"huh that does hurt." i unlock the door while he is distracted and they run out of the room picking up Ryder with them and going back in the hotel. jack presses a button and the camera goes out great i don't think i got to him.

Go to J1

A/N sweet nightmares my dear readers.