Overwatch: E110

i follow Ryder and candy who go down the hall with the scorch marks and the entire hall covered in burnt wood.

"Ryder why does everything look like this, what happened?" she had a hand over her mouth and she looked like she was about to break down.

"this is where the accident happened this is where we lost Erin and jack." i leaned back in my chair and just followed the camera slowly as they went farther down the halls, like the knew just the way to go and not get lost. they soon made it to a big main room which looks like a giant main room there is burn up couches and a bar up against on wall the then stair cases that are collapsed next to the bar. the entire room is scorched and there is no signs that someone was able to get out of the room. they kept looking around Ryder found a picture on the ground i couldn't make a clear picture of it but she picked it up and but it in her pocket and looked around. then i felt like light headed and my vision started to go out and then stuff started to play before my eyes like a movie or a past memory all i can see is combat boots that were burned and i could hear fire crackleing around me and the black pants that the girl had on where so burnt  up that you can see her burnt skin her leg tarted to twitch but then the vision went away why did i just see a pair of legs what the hell is happening.

"hey Overwatch you there it seems like you checked out there for a minuet." i shook my head and cleared y throat.

"yup i'm here Ryder what did you need to say to me." i could see them start to head back through the halls that they just went through.

"yeah there is nothing there but bad memories we are going back to catch up with Ryan and see of he found anything." i nodded and then set the radio down i saw her walking through the cameras and soon made it back t where they had separated and went down the other way following where Ryan went but the thing is he is not appearing anywhere on the cameras that i have of that area i look around the cameras for him but when i look back to where Ryder and Candy where she is gone and not on the other screens.

"Ryder? Ryder can you hear me i cant see you and i cant see Ryan either are you ok?" there was no response that came dammit why the hell does this always happen who ever set these cameras us sucks at doing so.

Go to H1

A/N sweet nightmares my dear readers