Overwatch: A1

Ryder above
i click the button on the radio and respond.

"this is over watch i read your message what is your exact location." i let go of the button and wait for them to respond i sit in my chair and look through the footage that is being displayed on the screens around me.

"oh thank god someone actually responded. our location is the black wood mountain we are stuck the cable car stopped halfway down and the keys have gone missing are you able to help in any way." i looked at the cameras to see a cable car and the group of five surrounded together there is three girls and 2 guys.

"i can see your location the two options i can help you is i can either try to override the cars operations or lead you to the hotel." they didn't respond for a few seconds but i could see them talking to each other.

"you do what you can either way for us to get to safty please?" i didn't respond but i went to the computer for some reason i know so much stuff about these computers but i cant remember anything else. so now i have to chose what i will do to help these people.

A101: take over the cable car to work again.

A102: lead them the right way to the hotel

A/N ok these are small chapters i know but they will get longer later i swear hope you like the story so far sweet nightmares my dear readers