cupcake

It was a Sunday.

After the 10 am mass, Josh and I headed back to our apartment. We had a box of funfetti cake mix and a container of cream cheese frosting.

"whoa how'd you do that?" Josh asks, referring to yellow frosting.

"food coloring," I say, squeezing a few more drops into the mixture. "just to match your hair."

Josh smirks, running a hand through his yellow locks. he continued to mix the wet ingredients together with an electric mixer.

"Josh!" I squeal as the mixture starts to splatter everywhere, "you're holding it too high" I explain, placing a hand on top of his showing him how to do it so the batter didn't make a mess.

Josh's loud laughter was herd throughout the kitchen. I grabbed the cupcake tin and helped him pour the batter into each pocket. "Josh! it's getting on the counter!' I laugh at his clumsiness.

"baking isn't my specialty." Josh says, laughing.

"I can see that" I tease.

"smart ass." Josh teases back, tapping the spatula on the tip of my nose. my mouth drops open, as I gasp. I wipe the batter off then stick three fingers into the now empty bowl and scrape up whatever was left over.

I sneak up behind Josh and wipe the batter on my fingers onto his cheek. He bursts out laughing. Giving me a playful scold.

he picks up the spatula again and raises it, I notice almost immediately. "oh no, no, no." I say, backing away. He chases me around the kitchen, till he grabs my waist and pulls me into a unescapable grip. "Josh!" I scream as he smears the batter across my face.

As soon as the damage is done, he releases me. I look at him, "clean me" I demand, Josh laughs and shakes his head. "nowww" I say.

"want me to clean you?" he asks with a shit grin. I don't know what he has planned but I start to back up. he grabs me again and licks my face. I gasp as he continues to lick me. I start laughing uncontrollably. He can't finish before I start to kiss him, rubbing a little of the mess on him.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss back. he cups my face, deepening the kiss, it's my favorite kind of kiss.

I just wrote a 10 page theses for my English class.

And spent 3 hours registering for spring classes.

I feel like it destroyed my soul a little, so I needed a little josh dun to cheer me up.

drink some water. eat something healthy. take your meds if needed.

-mandy.