Voodoo Donuts

"I love you so much" Josh says, watching his girlfriend shove a pink frosted sprinkled donut into her mouth.

"Right back at cha." *yn* says, and then giggles, as crumbles from her donut fall out of her mouth

Josh watches her struggle to chew and swallow the rest of her donut. He can't help but laugh.

"Babe, you got a little..." Josh says, pointing at a spot of pink frosting right on the dimple of her cheek.

"Where?" *yn* asks, trying to lick the spot. Extending her tongue as far as it will go. Creating a facial expression that makes Josh throw his head back in laughter.

"you can't reach it." He notes, he uses a napkin to wipe it off. *yn* giggles as he leans over the table.

His phone vibrates and he checks it. *yn*' smile drops. "Crap, Tyler needs me."

Before the girl can say anything, Josh gets up to go pay their check. She watches him talk to Donna, the waitress. Charming her as he flipped through his money.

*yn* glances at his phone, and picks it up. The screen lights up and shows a recent notification

Tyler: emergency band meeting, NOWWW‼️🚨🚨🚨

She puts he phone back onto the table, she looks at Josh again. He returns back to the booth and practically drags *yn* outside and into his truck. Eager to leave.

" want me to take you home?" Josh asks, avoiding eye contact.

"It's Friday." *yn* says, enhancing the fact that every Friday is their date night. Whether that be going to Voodoo Donuts, renting a movie from a redbox or going on a hike.

"I know, I'm sorry baby, but with this new album coming out Tyler needs me at his becking call Josh says, *yn* knows this excuse all too well.

"yeah sure." She caves in, she watches as he drives down the highway, he taps his fingers anxiously against the steering wheel.

So he speeds to her house, giving her a slight peck before she gets out of the truck. He presses the pedal and within seconds he's gone.

Hey Frennnnssss
so I just ordered a new laptop so I will be trying to post more frequently. But I am leaving for college August 13th

Wish me luck!

Eat something.
Drink some water.
Hug your dog.

Love you guys.
(((Almost to 1k reads!!!)))