Bars

"Common, come out with us tonight" YBF begs,

"nah, I think I'll stay in tonight, I have-" YN pauses to think of an excuse to tell her friend, but she can't think of anything

"You graduated in the Spring, today was your last day of work for the week, and your 5,000 miles away from your family, you have nothing going on." YBF points out,

YN sighs, knowing YBF's right.

"common, O'Brannons is having $5 margaritas tonight, come out with us. pleeeeaaaassseeee" she holds out, mainly just to annoy her friend so much that she has no other choice but to come.

"fine"

***

After thirty minutes YN is annoyed with her drunk friends and is ready to go home. But she knows she needs to take care of her intoxicated friend.

"hey" a voice says, coming from behind her, so she turns around and sees a boy with curly brown hair.

"uh hi" YN says, giving the boy a friendly smile, but a tone saying that she wasn't in the mood to be hit on.

"can I buy you a drink?" he asks

"Sure you can...." *YN* pauses, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Josh. Joshua Dun." He says, holding his hand out for her to shake. She takes his hand, giving him a solid, firm handshake. One that impressed Josh.

"YN" she introduces, as they walk to the bar. He pulls out a bar stool for the lady, then one for himself.

"Glen McKenna, neat." Josh tells the bartender.

"Scotch n soda." YN says. Josh was surprised by her drink order, most girls are here ordered daquries or redbull vodkas. "What? You think a lady can't drink?"

He laughs, "So what do you to YN?"

"What do you think I do?" She asks, curious to what he will guess

"You're probably a doctor of some sort." Josh says. Making Chloe laugh.

"Clinical Psycologist." yn confirms. "I just got my doctorates degree from Berkley"

Smart AND Sexy. Josh thought.

She was a gorgeous girl, model material. Her face was perfectly symmetrical, and somehow didn't look weird. She and these wide eyes, and a small nose, her lips were naturally plump and this nice pinky brown nude color, and her skin has this flawless glow to it.

"And what do you do?" YN asks,

Josh didn't want to sound like a complete idiot saying that he never went to college but instead tried to become a professional drummer for his band. "uh I'm in music production" which wasn't a complete lie, Josh and Tyler did produce their own music in his basement.

"what kind of music do you produce?"

"a little bit of everything" rock, ukulele scream, rap, etc.

"It's crazy. I have never met somebody who," YN said, pausing to trace her fingers around his chest, getting Josh's full attention. "lies as much as you do." she says, almost laughing. She pulled her hand away. And turned to walk away.

"Excuse me?" He asks, offended.

"Save it, I have my doctorate's in psychology, and maybe any other bimbo can buy your story, but I'll let you in on a little tip."  YN said getting closer to josh for only him to hear. "Avoiding eye contact? Dead give away. Tapping your fingers against your glass? Another give away. And of course, your mouth is dry, so you've taken several sips from your glass within the short conversation we've had," YN said, opening her clutch and placing some cash on the counter to pay for her own drink. "So if your really trying to get laid tonight, I suggest that you go for a women with minimal morals or humane common sense." YN said, tapping his shoulder twice before picking up her glass and walking away.

So my laptop came!!

and of course first thing I did was..... watch jeffree star's new youtube video, then I logged on to type this up for y'all. Im leaving for college in FOUR DAYS!!!

You can also check out my first Josh Dun story its called 'Oh Ms. Believer"

alright.

drink some water. eat something. text your mom. hug your dog.

-Mandy