ohio state

😍💕Jishwa♋️😘: *your name*

😘♋️YN💕😍: I see you changed your contact name on my phone

😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: Well of course. You're ️😘♋️YN💕😍 on mine

️😘♋️YN💕😍: awe. s'cute💕

😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: I know you are but what am I? 😏

️😘♋️YN💕😍: I will round house kick your dick

😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: Ok. Ok. Chill your tits😳
😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: Tyler and I are actually going to do this show tonight. You should totally come by... I can prove my drumming skills to you😉

️😘♋️YN💕😍:I actually have this really important thing to do.

😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: And what's more important than me?

️😘♋️YN💕😍: Dinner with myself

😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: Come onn. It's our first official show. You have to be there.
😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: Imagine telling people that you were the original groupie for tøp! That would be SiCK👻🎶

️😘♋️YN💕😍: And why do I have to be there? It's not like we're friends

😍💕Jishwa♋😘️: 😐🔫

That's when our conversation had been interrupted by Jenna coming into the apartment. She went strait to the fridge and picked out a vitamin water.

"I should probably start locking that thing." I noted. Staring at the girl raiding my pantry.

"Yeah people around here are freaks." She said. "No sense of personal space" she said as she sprawled across the couch. Putting her legs on my lap.

"I meant the fridge" I said. Making Jenna chuckle.

"So did josh invite you to their show tonight?" She asked. Twisting the cap off of her drink and taking a large sip of it.

"Yeah. But I don't think I'm going." I said. Standing up from the couch and making my way to the kitchen.

"Come on. It's Friday night. If you go... I promise we will leave you alone all weekend. Just one night. If you hate it I'll take you home myself." She begged. I began to contemplate the decision while staring at my blonde friends puppy dog face.

"Ok fine. But-" I barely got out before the girl jumped up in excitement.

"Yay! Ok now let's raid your closet and see if you have anything to wear to a frat. If not you can borrow my clothes" she said storming into my room.

Once Jenna tore apart the closet looking for something decent for her new friend to wear. She decided that I would wear a cropped slouched sweater with very fitting black skinny jeans with two rips on the knees, that made my ass pop. Along with Doc Martin boots.

Jenna then helped me with her hair and makeup next. I was a makeup junkie so Jenna used any excuse to play with my collection. But tonight she went with a natural eye with a almost brown lip and glowing skin, but she tried not to cover the freckles that Josh loved. As for the hair she did some loose curls to frame My face.

I had to admit i looked bomb.
-
-
-
They arrived at this frat house at Ohio State around 8. When the girls walked into the house somebody had their playlist blasting and strobe lights flashing. All the college kids looked at the two. Making Me uncomfortable. I  sucked in my stomach and ran my hands through my hair.