Preface

Foorprints on my Heart

Copyright © 2013 by tonguetiedbabe

Cover Designed by tonguetiedbabe

This story will bring you to the world of a lonely Ballerina and its struggles on love. It will also drag you to the world of some of Metro Manila's elite men and women on the upper Echelon of the society. It is an adult romance novel and contains explicit love scenes and mature language. It is intended for readers over the age of eighteen.

.
.
.
Story Description :

Some people come into our lives, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same way again. For Monique, She made that one mistake she'll never forget. It was a mistake which drove her to fame and glamour yet also left her to utter loneliness.Things quickly go from bad to worse when she finds out, after almost five years, that her mom hid something arsenal to her decision five years ago. Filled with what ifs and doubts, She began to question everything. She began to wonder why she wasn't fulfilled despite the success she attained. Now she wanted that one person she left for her dreams but questions hung in an open air that got her heart pounding--- Is she willing to put her heart on the line to try and win it all? Will he take her back with an open heart or crush her like she did to his spirit?

.
.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various products referenced in this work of fiction, which have been used without permission. The publication/use of these trademarks is not authorized, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners.

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this work may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the above author of this book.