You Dodge His Kiss * Negan

Season 8: It was time. Instead of waiting for the Saviors to come to us, we were going to go to their headquarters and kill as many as we could and try our best to kill that piece of shit Negan.
I drove a car behind Rick's one that had metal plates on its side to protect us from the bullets. We parked strategicaly in front of a stairway that lead to the entrance of Negan's 'hiding place'.
The door opened and it revealed Negan, Eugene, that fucking traitor, Simon, and Gregory. What the fuck was he doing there?
"What the fuck?" I whispered not really meaning for anyone to listen.
"I know. What's he doing there?" Rick replied to my whisper.
The conversation started. Rick warning them that if they didn't surrender that they'd shoot them all, Negan kind of trying to reason with them and Eugene just shitting himself completely.
"Oh, and who do we have here?" Negan leaned back, as always, and looked at me through the side of the metal on the side of the car. "(Y/n)... You look gorgeous. Don't you want to be my wife again? I gave you all you could ever want in this world and you abandoned me." He sounded... Sad?
His voice made me feel what I didn't realize was true. I was falling for him and distance from him was what made me bottle my feelings for Negan. As a portuguese saying states: Longe da vista, longe do coração. (Far from the eyesight, far from the heart [a/n: that is an actual saying in Portugal and I totally agree with it.])
"Come on, (Y/n). Just come back to our side." His voice filled my ears and I gripped on to my gun tighter. "You can't win with the-"
"FUCK OFF!" I yelled interrupting him. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! DON'T SPEAK!"
Everyone was silent. My arms shaking with rage and I could feel tears but they would never see the light of day.
"I'll count from 10 to 0 and you can decide if you surrender..." Rick paused. "Or if you die."
Negan side smiled as if he didn't believe that Rick would actually do so as he said he would.
"10." There went a second. "9." Another one. "8." Almost there. "7." The last one before we started shooting.
We fired our guns shooting multiple Saviors. They tried getting inside for coverage but the bullets hit their backs.
As the walkers were almost there, as part of the plan, we started to leave. Rick tried killing Negan but Father Gabriel stopped him and they got in their car and started driving away.
I got inside mine but soon noticed Gregory asking for help. I contemplated. The shit he had done and the multiple times he had tried killing Rick and his group, for what they had told me, but every story had two sides, so I decided to help him.
I ran outside my car shooting a couple of walkers.
"Gregory! Get in the car!" I shot the walkers around him and he nodded running towards the car but instead of getting in through the shotgun seat, he sat on the driver's seat.
I tried opening the driver's door but he locked it.
"Gregory, open!" I yelled but he said no.
I pushed a walker out of the way to go around and tried getting in but he had also locked it. I looked him in the eye like I was pleading.
"Don't do this." I mouthed but he didn't care.
He started driving away running a few walkers over and, because I didn't let go of the handle, I was pulled to the ground. I immediatly looked up and saw a walker's face approaching. I shot him, making his blood splatter all over my face and falling inside my mouth.
"Fuck!" I spat on the ground and started standing up.
I quickly analyzed my surroundings and looked for somewhere to hide. I found a door and that was all I needed.
I started running towards it, pushing walkers out of my way and shooting the ones that could mean danger. I got there and opened the door shutting it behind me. I turned around with my eyes closed and slid down until I was sitting down with my knees close to my chest.
"What the fuck?" I whispered again covering my face with my hands.
I removed them from my face and opened my eyes just for them to meet the person I least wanted to see.
"Shit." Was all I said.
"Shit indeed." He crouched in front of me. "You got some blood on your face." He held my chin but I slapped his hand away. "As feisty as I remember."
"What do you want from us? Do you want me? Well, now you do so leave them alone." I spat enraged.
"You're mostly all I wanted, but not all I wanted. But I must say that I'm pretty happy you came back." He explained softly carressing the side of my thigh.
I didn't say a thing. I just looked at his hand stroking me and making me feel some type of way.
That's when I notice he was leaning in. I looked him in the eye and he approached more and more looking at my lips but, when he was about to kiss me, I put my thumb over his lips.
I looked at them and he looked at my eyes. My thumb slowly fell down from his lips and he just looked at me as if he was wondering why I stopped him.
I was wondering that too.