What You Call Him * Rick Grimes

(first of all yes I decided to make notes in the beginning and second holy fuCKING SHIT THIS HAS 400+READS I'M SO HAPPY!!! Also I think I might start a requests book separately from this one so you don't get it mixed up... enjoy your reading and

Bye xoxo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Season 2: I was hanging out with Dale, T-Dog and Glenn. They were getting some water and I would help bring back the water filled buckets back to the farm.

We walked over to the little fountain so we could fill the buckets. I ran with two of them in my hands in front of Glenn.

"How many time do eight buckets of water last?" I asked Dale who was next to me.

"I'm not certain. Some of us drink more water than others so there's no way of knowing exactly." He looked forward towards the place we would be getting water.

"(Y/n) could drink eggs instead of water." Glenn randomly said and I could feel his smile growing.

"Why the hell would I drink e-" I was cut off when I felt Glenn break two eggs on top of my head. "I swear I'll kill you." He started running away from me and I threw him a bucket, missing the target. "I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING!!"

"Oooh, I'm so afraid." He mockingly whined already next to the fountain. I laughed and so did he.

We got to the hill top and started pouring water in one of the buckets. It wasn't even half filled when I threw it over Glenn soaking his clothing.

"Sleep with one eye open." He pointed his index finger at me.

Like he did before, I mockingly whined "Oh, my god, I'm gonna die."

"Could you help us with the water instead?" Dale spoke with a smile on his face.

We started to fill up a new bucket and when the water got to the top of the bucket, where the sun reflected it self, we realised the water had a brownish red tone.

"What the hell?" T-Dog asked seeing the water.

"Check the pit." Dale told Glenn. He ran to the pit and came back with a disgusted face.

"There's a walker inside." As soon as he said this, I kicked the water spilling it all over the floor.

"I'm gonna get Rick. He'll know what to do." T-Dog talked and ran back the the tents while we were a little in shock.

T-Dog came back a few minutes later with Rick with an emotionless expression on his face.

"What seems to be the problem?" Rick asked when he was close enough to us.

I opened my mouth to talk but Dale spoke before I could say anything. "There's a walker in the pit and the water is coming out dirty. We can't drink it."

Rick seemed to think for a little bit while his hands where placed in both sides of his hips and he looked at the floor with a serious expression like he was having a starring contest.

"You," Rick pointed at me "You're going there and you're getting the walker out of there."

"What?!" I nearly yelled.

"Rick, are you crazy? She might die." Glenn came in my defense.

"Fine, then you go." Rick pointed at Glenn.

"Why do we have to do it? Why can't you do it?" I tried to keep calm. He didn't reply.

"It's fine, I'll do it." Glenn placed his hands on my shoulders and looked at me.

"No, I'll do it." I told Glenn and then I turned to Rick saying "Next time you do it Daisy."

I walked over to the pit not without hearing Rick question what I just called him. "Daisy?" He whispered.

"Yes, Daisy. Because you're too fragile to do stuff by yourself." I said playing a bit.