You See Him Shirtless * Carl Grimes

Season 4: Rick ripped a guy's throat out and stabbed another one to death so they wouldn't kill us. Daryl also joined us after that and that's all that happened after me and Carl fell asleep in that blue van.
Rick and Daryl were just talking outside the van so me and Carl got into the woods to play around, after all we are still teenagers. We ran through the woods avoiding the trees and a few walkers. Some time later, after all the running and jumping and all those tiering stuff (and thaaangs, I won't stop), we came across a little river with dirty water. The weather was hot and humid, typical of Georgia, so we were dripping in sweat and we stank.
The smell of mud, sweat and rotten bodies was filling my nostrils and I wasn't feeling too well. We stopped by the nasty water and I just had time to lean forward and puke into the water making it even dirtier. "Wow, what happened?" Carl asked grabbing my hair back so it didn't get dirty. "I'm fine." I looked at him and got back into my initial position. "It's just the smell around here is disgusting." I put a strap of hair behind my ear and cleaned my dirty mouth with my sleeve. "It's the rotten flesh, the dirt and all our sweat. Didn't expect being dirty to be so tiering." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "It's very hot." Carl simply said "And the sweat is nasty, the smell is awful." He looked back at me and put his hat on the floor. "What are you doing?" I looked at him grabbing his shirt and started taking it off "I'm taking my shirt off, what do you think?" He took it off and put his hat back on. I looked at his naked torso and in my head I was just thinking 'stop looking you idiot he'll notice!!' but I couldn't look away it was like his body was calling for me. "Enjoying the show?" He smirked at me and I snapped back to reality. "Sorry." I looked into his eyes and thought for a while until I whispered "We can both play that game" "What did you say?" He looked at me without his little smirk "Nothing, I just said that I don't want this shirt to get all sweaty." I smiled and took off my shirt leaving me in my dirty bra. He couldn't stop staring at my chest so I decided to talk "Enjoying the show?"