Imagine for @SapphireEyes2000

1038 words... and years since I last updated. Honestly I don't even have an excuse, I'm just lazy. TOO lazy.

 Well, I'm back, not sure if anyone really cares anymore but hum... Here I am. Also, school is over and I've been feeling such a will to write that I might finish the rest of the requests that I have yet to write.

 This request was made 7 months ago and I have never felt this guilty...

OH another reason for me to stop writing is that I haven't really been in touch with anything related to TWD so it's been kind of hard to think about it since I've been focusing a lot on Game of Thrones because it's aLMOST THE 16TH WHICH MEANS SEASON 7 IS ALMOST STARTING

ok sorry, what were we talking about again? Oh yeah, TWD.

 I still really love TWD (maybe just a little bit less than I did before) but that ain't stoppin' me (ok just a little)

Not making any promises because I don't know how things are going to be but here's FINALLY a new chapter and

Bye xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It wasn't very late in the afternoon and it hadn't been that long since... the incident. That prick, Ron, hated Carl with a passion and he ended doing something that never ocurred to me.

 My blue eyes roamed Carl's pale and bandaged face while my brain was fighting so hard not to let the tears escape. You're too tough to cry, Brianna! I though to myself. You promised you wouldn't cry. It's a waste of water and crying won't bring your family back so why would it bring Carl back? I'm right. My subconcious is right. I shouldn't waste water in any way. Carl would be ok. Of course he would, because he's strong and he has traveled so far so why would he die like this? He wouldn't. He couldn't.

 I kept on staring at his face, just taking his beauty and serenity in. My heart would burst if I kept on looking so I stood up and looked the other way, placing my hands on my hips and blinking fast so that the tears would disappear.

 "You made me feel this way." I whispered. If he was awake he might have heard it. "I fucking hate that you make me feel this way. You made me love you and now you leave, not only me, but everyone. It's not your fault but..." My voice raised a bit. "God, you don't know how much I want to tell you that I love you." My heart had burst. There was no way I would be able to stop the words from coming out of my mouth so it wouldn't be worth trying to shut myself up. Maybe someone will hear it, maybe they won't.

 I turned around and faced him with tears threatening to fall down my eyes and, honestly, what was the point of stoping them?

 I approached him, sitting on the chair I was sitting previously. I grabbed his hand, caressing it with my thumb, my eyes met his closed ones and I decided to let it out. Not like he was going to get to judge me or anything.

 "I'm not very good at this stuff so I think that it's kind of good that you're not awake." I looked down at my hand that held his. The tears poured out of my eyes softly leaving wet trails on my cheeks. "I never told anyone I liked them, I never admited my feelings to anyone, not even to my mom." I chuckled softly. "I guess I better tell her soon that I love her. Soon she'll be gone, just like the rest of my family and I will never get to tell her how much I love her." I spoke letting the fragile words escape my lips. "But now it's not the time to tell her how much she means to me. Nope. It's time for me to tell you how I feel and fell for you." My voice cracked but I kept on talking. "As soon as we met, I felt some sort of conection between us. You were different. I was different, and together we would be perfect, which is my opinion. We were very immature, remember? When we met back at the prison? We were just too unexperienced little kids who just ran around without knowing the risks of the real world. Well, at least you didn't know them, because I did... I prefered to hide them." I rambled. I had never been good with those kinds of conversations and I would always end up talking about something else, yet at that moment I was able to focus my mind on the actual topic. "What I'm saying is..." I made a small pause to breathe in deeply. "We grew up togther. We saw each other become what we are today. We went through so much and yet here we are, together, hoping for the best to happen and, in my case, hoping for you to like me back. I know that every hour, of every day that we spent together wasn't meaningless." At that point, there was not much else to say and my cheeks were soaking wet, as well as my pants that had little water dots all over them. "I just wanted you to be awake so you could have listened to this, because I'm sure that as soon as that beautiful eye opens..." I chuckled a bit "I will not have the guts to tell you half of what I just told you."

 I looked at him speechless, kind of like I was hoping for a reaction, but nothing. I dried my eyes with my sleeves and let go of his hand. I stood up and slowly started walking away when I felt a strong hand grab my shirt and pull my back down to my chair. As an automatic gesture, I grabbed my dagger and got ready to stab walker-Carl in the head, which was something I knew I wouldn't be able to do. I looked at him and his gorgeous gaze met mine. He wasn't a walker, he was alive. My imediate reaction was to drop my dagger and hold him in my arms tightly.

 "Holy shit, I'm so glad you're alive!" I whispered into his ear.

 "And I'm glad you like me back." He whispered into my brown hair.

 I let him go softly looking at him in shock. Knowing that he had been listening to what I had just said made me cringe but made me feel good because I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

 "Does that mean you like me too?" I asked, genuinly questioning my whole existence right there.

 "Of course. Like you said, all the time we spent together wasn't meaningless. All the reckless things we did, we did them together. I couldn't just let my perfect match escape from me just like that." He smiled softly.

 I smiled back and, without thinking too much about it, I leaned in slowly and carefuly and let my lips touch his. He kissed back and after that we just stared at each other. Finally, he made room for me and we both cuddled until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

 Everything was perfect.