What You Call Him * Daryl Dixon

Season 3: The prison was great. After the fences were up again, Rick and Hershel found some pigs around and vegetables were planted in the outside. Food was enough for everyone but not for one of us. Judith. It was hard to feed her when she didn't want to eat mash potatoes, vegetables and... Well she wouldn't eat anything at all.
Rick called me and Daryl to the front gate and told us to bring our guns. When we met him there he started talking "Judith never eats and I'm afraid that she'll starve." He wasn't the only one who was worried about her. Everyone saw the way she would hit the vegetables while she cried and threw them to the ground. She was just a baby and she needed actual baby food. "Do you want us to go on a run for baby food?" I asked before he finished talking. "Yeah, I don't want her to die. Not after Lori." He looked at the ground and tears were in his eyes. "Don't worry, we'll get it." Daryl looked at me and I nodded looking back at Rick. "Open the gates, we'll go now." I taped Rick's shoulder and he hugged me right after. I hugged back and felt his tears falling and soaking my shoulder. He let go of me and cleaned his tears. He ran to the rope and started pulling it down opening the gate. Daryl sat on his motorcycle and I sat behind him hugging his torso.
The drive was silent. All we heard was the loud sound of the motorcycle.
When we got to a little market, we stepped out and grabbed our guns. "Let me knock." Daryl went forward and didn't knock on the door, he banged on the door. I got scared and widened my eyes. Daryl looked at me looking at my scared expression. "You get scared too easily." He looked at me and then he opened the door and it banged on the wall. "You're too violent." I got my gun out and pointed it at the left side of the store while he pointed his crossbow at the right side of it.
We walked inside and looked around the shelves seeing rotten food, nasty fungus growing inside the plastic bags with peanuts and chips, and mice eating the lid of juice bottles and coke cans. I went to the baby aisle and it hadn't been touched. Nothing was out of place and there was nothing disgusting. I grabbed all the baby food I could until I heard a door open. It wasn't the front door, it was the back door and a walker started walking in. It was just one so I stopped putting food in my bag and started walking towards him. "I'll do it." Daryl put his arm in front of me to stop me from killing him. I was surprised. It was one walker, ONE, and of course I could do it. "No... I'll do it lover-girl." I walked past his arm and killed the walker with my pocket knife. A few moments went by and all we could hear was our breath, until Daryl broke the silence "Lover-girl?" He sounded surprised, annoyed and confused at the same time. I turned around, grabbed my bag and whispered in his ear "Yes, lover-girl."

********************************

HOLY SHIT WE GOT TO 300 READS THANK U SO SO MUCH

I know it might not be that much but to me it is so hush

Anyways, vote if you liked and

Bye xoxo