What You Call Him * Glenn Rhee

Season 3: "STOP YELLING AT ME!!" I screamed at Glenn. He was acting weird lately and he was escaping the prison without anybody's knowledge. One day I decided to see where he went when nobody knew where he was. He would disappear everyday at the same time so I decided to go sit near his cell and kind of 'spy' on him. He went out his cell and looked around to see if someone was around. I hid behind the corner and he started running away from the prison. I followed him jumping through the fences and running after him. I tried to step at the same time as he did so the sound would be at the same time. He looked around and I hid again behind a tree.
He stopped running when he got to a small house's garage. He looked around once more and he opened the garage door, a shitload of walkers was inside, and he let one out. He dropped his knife and started trying to kill it using only his hands. He grabbed the walkers shirt and threw him to the ground, then he got on top of him and ripped off both of his arms and then he bashed it's head against the ground until it stopped trying to bite his arm. I was shocked. "Glenn?" I came out from behind a tree and he stared at me in complete shock with his face full of blood from the walker's head. "What are you doing out here?" I asked again to which he replied with a question "How did you find me?" I looked at the walker laying dead on the ground and then to the garage door. "I followed you. And what the hell is this?!" I raised my voice a little. "You have nothing to do with it, stay away from this!" He raised his voice too. I looked at him kind of disappointed until I spoke again "I'm telling Rick." I started walking back when he put himself in front of me to stop me. "You can't do that!!" He raised his voice even more "Yes I can!! Glenn what you're doing is insane!! I don't even know why you do it!!" I got my voice a little higher, but not higher than his "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS?!" He yelled this time pushing me slightly. "BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!" I yelled as well. I heard the walkers in the garage moving harder against the door. "YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH!! YOU NEED TO STOP GETTING IN MY WAY, OK?!" He didn't lower his tone a single bit "STOP YELLING AT ME!!" I pushed him. He stared at me and all I saw was rage. "I hate you and I'll go now." I said tearing up. He stopped me again. "I won't tell, now get out of my way princess." I spoke with anger in my voice tone. "Princess?" He whispered to himself. He let me go and I let my tears fall down my face and went back to the prison.