You See Him Shirtless * Rick Grimes

Season 1: The walkers took over our camp so we decided that it was time to change our location.

Rick heard on the radio someone talking about a place. The CDC.
We all knew what the CDC was so we decided to move forward with Rick's plan.

Some of us got in Dale's RV while the rest had to go in separate cars.

The ride was silent but it wasn't awkward. It was calm. We did need some time off to get through what happened just a few hours ago back at our old camp. I might never forget that hill. That special little hill.

"Are we far from the CDC?" Glenn decided to ruin the silence with his voice. He was bored to his bones and I felt the same way. Never have I ever felt such boredom.

"Nope." Dale replied quickly leaning his chest against the steering wheel to see better what was on the outside. "In fact, we are already there." He leaned back against his seat.

Me and Glenn looked at each other and a huge smile appeared in both of our faces. We turned around in a rush and looked out the window like two little kids when they go to the amusement park.

"We run up to the door and just beg them to come in, that's your plan?" Dale talked to Rick through his walkie-talkie. A few seconds went by until we heard a deep 'yes'.

Rick hesitated. No one, not even him, were sure about this plan, but it was all that we had and no one opposed him. I guess he was kind of a new leader of the pack now.

We all ran through the not too crowded garden in front of the CDC. We killed the walkers that we came across until we reached the garage door. We begged again and again.

Almost with nasty teeth and nails digging into our skin and flesh, the door opened and we rushed in and walked around until we found the elevator who took us to a scientist.

"You look terrible, please, go and wash yourselves in the showers over there." The dirty-blonde man talked and pointed with his chin where the showers were.

We all had one to ourselves and everyone was enjoying to have warm water touching their skin in such a long time.

I put a towel around my naked body and start to brush my hair. I was probably the last one to leave the shower. I admit it, I'm a fan of spending hours under the shower or just surrounded by water generally.

I looked at the mirror through the fog just floating around and saw a blurry version of myself. I smiled and started to take off my towel, but then I heard the sound of a shower door swing open. I stopped my action and looked at the toned back in front of me.

Rick had a towel tied around his waist. Just that. I was surprised and my smile wouldn't disappear from my face.

I forced myself to stop smiling and leaned back a little bit hitting my shower door that slammed shutting it self. I looked over at Rick that was now looking at me with his hand over his gun bag.

"C-calm down it's just me." I raised my hands showing I wouldn't harm him.

"You scared the shit out of me." A smirk playing on his lips.

We got dressed quickly and headed back to where the rest of the group was.

I don't know what was on his mind but all I know is that in my head all I saw was his naked torso again and again like a broken VHS or an overplayed song.

********************************

Sorry for taking so long to post Glenn's preference

I had no internet this past few days and yeah I just got home.

Btw double update if ya didn't notice *wink wink*

Hope you're enjoying this book

OH OH OH ANOTHER THING

1st: thanks for the almost 300 reads

2nd: I started writing Joker preferences so you should check it out and

3rd: I'm on the process of writing a TWD fanfiction and when I finish writing the 15th chapter I'll start publishing so look forward to it mah lil' Candies (idk)

As always hope you like this crap and

Bye xoxo