Chap 3:- Just great...

Start from the beginning

Chuckling at something Shawn said when Shay turns back around to face her.

"Hey. I forgot to ask but did you um...get my text?" She asks and Camila's eyebrows furrow.

"Text?.. Uh, no. What was it about?" She says.

Shay smirks and bites her lips.
"Well it was just a usual text. You know... Of me asking for your-." Camila places a hand over her mouth, nearly laughing at the horrified look Dinah gives them.

"Mmm.. Really? When did you send it actually? I don't remember receiving it." She says to Shay with a look of confusion on her face.

"I sent it like.. During my Chemistry class. I was thinking about you." Shay answers with a smirk.
Camila nods her head and looks down.
"Oh... So that was today then?" She says and Shay nods.

Camila hums and nods her head before realization catches her face.
"Wait. When did you have Chem?" She asks, hoping that Shay gives her a different answer to what she's thinking right now.

Shay shrugs and leans back on her.
"3rd period." She says and Camila can feel her heart drop again.

Wait wait...but why didn't Ms Jauregui ask me or mention it?.... Hold it. She probably saw it after we finished talking, cause I sure as hell didn't see her taking it out during class.
Fuck.

Then realization hits her again.
That's probably why she was staring at me and Shay! Fuck, now she's going to-wait. What am I thinking? I don't give a shit about her opinion. Yep, I don't...

Camila sighs as she closes her eyes.
Even though she seems nonchalant about the whole situation, she's secretly screaming at herself on the inside and is dreading to face Ms Jauregui after school.

She doesn't know why. Because she literally just met the woman, but its just something about her that makes Camila feel........weird..

Like, she has to do everything to make her happy and having her angry at her about something makes her feel bad. Ms Jauregui is intimidating, that she knows for sure, but the way she makes Camila feel right now, scares her shitless.

She clenches her jaw as she steals a glance at Ms Jauregui, just to find her staring right back at her. Camila narrows her eyes, raising her eyebrows questioningly in the process. Ms Jauregui quickly snaps her head away, avoiding eye contact with Camila which makes her confused as fuck.

Ms Jauregui stands at the other side of the cafeteria with another teacher who's probably telling her some stories about the school.

They avoid eye contact for the rest of lunch.

-
-

It was now the end of school and Camila felt like shitting herself.

She now walks back to her English class where she'll have detention with Ms Jauregui...For an hour. Yay for her.
Upon reaching the door to the classroom, she takes a deep breath before putting on a smug face as she opens it up, walking right in as she takes a seat on the desk in the front, dropping her bag to the ground before plopping herself onto the seat.