Meet the King

The sound of the trumpet was the sound of triumph. It had the unique tone that sent thousands of angels down to earth. They were falling like tiny meteorites clothed in yellow fire. The wake up trumpet woke up God and the heavens came back to order. All the rebel angels have been sent down, down to the deepest core in the center of the earth.

Sera woke up with the sound of the trumpet too. It was the signal of the end of war. How happy she was! "Praise God, Praise God" She uttered in her humble prayer.

Soon she realized that she was in a bed foreign to her. It wasn't her room. 

She looked at the ceiling made of  wooden squares with  handcrafted design of flowers carved carefully to relax the sight of anyone waking up in that very soft bed. The room felt a bit warm compared to her room in the heavens where she allowed the vines and flowers to bloom. Slowly she remembered how she fell, how she lost her wings and she suddenly felt the sorrow in her heart.

The sudden emotion brought forth sudden sprinkle of rain around Albione, and Sera quickly knew it was because of her hence she helped herself be occupied with the thought that Daniel would come for her and help her way back to the heavens.

" I see you have awaken"  a charming voice was heard coming from the door, it was half opened when she turned to look for the person who owns that.  It was a man, a human of course, because he had no light enveloping his body. However , this human was extra tall, his built was similar to those of the warrior angels.

A lady from behind him opened the door wide to let the man in. The lady was too small that she seemed to be half the size of the man.  The man advanced to her bed, reaching a few steps when the other three small ladies followed the man behind him.

" I sure hope that you had plenty of rest, my lady?~~" Said he, in the gentlest manner any man could 

"Sera, My Lord..My apologies, I don't know how I ended up here yet nevertheless thank you for your grace."

"King Yulo of Albione"

Upon hearing he was the king of the land, Sera rose to sit on her bed and bowed., " Thank you very much for your kindness, Your Majesty."

King Yulo of Albione was famous in the heavens. His guardian angels had always been so proud of him because of his strong crusade against people who disobeyed God. Sera remembered.

King Yulo flashed a very handsome grin. He had tiny yet pouty lips. Well carved nose and eyes that were sharp he had three little moles just below his right eyes. His complexion was velvety white, similar to milk.  Wow! He was perfect. He wore a golden robe and a simple white tunic open on his chest. 

perfectly HANDSOME!

"Would you like to join me for breakfast? I'll send for the doctor to check if you are already fine."

Sera was still staring at king Yulo, amazed by his very attractive looks.  The weather outside suddenly changed from sprinkling rain to a sudden heat.

"The weather today is surely crazy. It changes every five minutes. What has gone wrong on earth? hahaha!" He spilled a light joke while looking out the glass window. "Sera, would you?..."

And Sera suddenly felt like waking up twice this morning. She realized her mouth was slightly open while staring at this beautiful king for the first time. She felt somehow embarrassed for no reason at all. It was the first time she felt so awkward in her very, very, long life.

"My pleasure, your majesty." She replied. bowed her head to hide her blushing face.

"Well then see you later'. The king flashed a naughty charming grin, turned to the door and walked while saying, " We surely have a lot to talk about."