All SEEING EYE

The all seeing eye was  supposed to see everything. It is a creature which had only eyes and nothing more. It looked like a huge ball with hundreds of eyes. It is omnipotence. God sees what it sees..however...it is now covered in darkness. The blanket soaked in blood was covering the all seeing eye.  

The wake-up trumpet was there beside it. 

Too bad no one could get near it. If someone could just blow it for a second, God would wake up. But, the rebels were there guarding it. It was the first thing they secured in the holy temple. The cherubs were locked in the room. Every 3 hours, the rebel guards kill a cherub and pour the blood on the blanket. They had to make sure that the  blanket would always be wet in blood until the time they can destroy the all seeing eye or transfer its abilities to Lucero.

Hours kept passing and the tormenting sound of war was everywhere. Women were crying of despair. What would happen to the heavens?

The heavens used to be beautiful. There were trees and flowers everywhere. Fruits on trees, crops of farm, fields, lands and bodies of water . There was no darkness but there were always clouds wherever you look at.It used to be a peaceful place. But now....stinking smell of blood tarnished the flowers. Bodies of dead angels hung on trees. So despairing...

And they were still fighting on that very moment.

Daniel was in the battlefield when an archangel approached him.  "Daniel" He called. The archangel Gabriel had wings on his nape, back, ankles and arms. He used his wings on his arms as shield whenever a rebel tried to strike him. No ordinary angel could even scratch him. 

Daniel was interrupted in the fight. I has been nearly a day....and no sign of winning on either side. His eyes were asking Gabriel

"We need to talk." He flew on a direction to the south " Follow me."
Daniel followed the archangel. " We can't win unless we plan on how to wake up God and liberate the all seeing eye.

Daniel flew following Daniel a sign of agreement to what the other has uttered.