"Where's Val? I didn't see her in her room." Malina asked making my ears perk up.

"She's in Dave's room." Amir wiggled his eyebrows.

"Really? I wanna see!" She ran to his room with me and Amir following behind her.

She opened the door and we saw Val's face in his chest and her leg swung over him while he held onto her. Malina and Amir make me sick, but her and this nigga disgust me.

I'm feeling some type of way because she wasn't this open when I was trying to be with her. I had to go through hell just to get her to open up to me.

The hell is so special about him that she's sharing a bed with him after knowing him for only a few weeks?

"They're so cute. He's growing on me a little." Malina pulled out her phone to take a picture of them.

"They're far from cute." I went back to the kitchen and began fixing me a plate.

I'm beginning to think Valencia really likes him and it feels like my chances are getting slimmer as time goes on.

"Don't be a bitter baby daddy, Bash." Malina walked back into the kitchen, pinching my cheek.

I slapped her hand away, "I'm not being bitter."

"Good morning everyone." Mahogany sat next to me and Malina rolled her eyes.

I don't understand how nobody likes Mahogany, but like that nigga Valencia calls herself dating.

Well into breakfast, they finally walked in the kitchen to eat. They greeted everybody and he made him and Valencia a plate.

"So we doing sleepovers now, Val?" Malina smirked.

"It's not like that-"

"Let me find out you out here being grown. I'll beat your ass." Amir told her and she waved him off.

"Hm, you could've done better." Mahogany said.

David sucked his teeth, looking up from his plate, "Bitch, shut up."

"What you just call me?"

"Lord it's Val and Sebastian 2.0." Amir shook his head.

"I believe you heard me. You still out here scamming niggas?" He casually put that out there, eating a spoonful of grits.

"Aw, hell nah." Amir stood up, patting his pockets. Malina grabbed his arm to pull him back down in his chair.

"Scamming niggas?" I side eyed her.

"Yeah, oh wait!" He snapped his fingers laughing. "You had a little boy and you a saint or some shit now, right? Saying you pregnant to get 'abortion money' knowing damn well you needed to pay rent. Karma caught up to your ass."

"Daammmn." Amir looked at her with his hand over his mouth.

"That hoe shit must run in the family. I heard you found out who your baby daddy was, congrats."

"Nigga, I like you!" Amir banged his fist on the table laughing.

"And she's any better!" She pointed at Valencia making the whole table go silent.

"Uh uh." Amir quickly shook his head at her. "You don't wanna do that. Girl, shut up."

"What about me?" Valencia dropped her fork on her plate making Amir hop up and take all the forks and knives off the table.

"You done fucked every bitch in San Diego! You the biggest hoe at this table!"

"Bitch, who you calling a hoe?" Malina jumped in, getting up from her seat, but Amir pushed her back down.

"I'm curious. Did you squeeze a few niggas in there too? Is your son really Sebastian's?"

"Wait a minute, you crossing all types of lines." I felt now I had to say something.

Valencia laughed, "I'm never the type to argue with a bitch so square up."

She jumped out of her chair and sprinted to Mahogany, punching her out the chair.

"Get up, bitch!" Valencia pulled her up by her hair and sent blow after blow to her face.

Mahogany swung her arms wildly, trying to get some hits in, but it was no use. Val wasn't letting up on her ass.

"Amir." Malina hit his arm when she began to see blood on the floor.

"What? I ain't getting in between that. She's Bash's bitch."

David got up and grabbed Valencia, but she wasn't letting her go.

"Val, let her go." He tried to pry her hands from her hair. "Nobody gonna help?"

I sucked my teeth, grabbing Mahogany. He finally got her to let go and she tried desperately to get out of his grip.

"Don't you ever speak on my son, bitch! Now when I see your ass it's on sight!" She yelled as he carried her to his room I'm assuming.

It might be the wrong time, but that kind of turned me on.

"I'm leaving." She stormed off to her room, slamming the door.

"....So I was thinking we go have a water balloon fight." Malina told us, completely disregarding what happened.

"I'm down."

David East

"You good now?" I asked Valencia who was sitting on the bed with her arms crossed.

"Yes."

"About what she said, do I have to worry about you leaving me for a female?" She laughed, but I was serious.

"No, I really like you Dave."

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like her too. She's cool like the guys, but somebody you can bring home to moms. Women like her are rare and I could see myself with her.

"I like you too, I just don't want to be fucked over in the long run."

"I wouldn't do that to you."

"I know." I went to kiss her cheek, but she moved her head so it landed on her lips.

She gasped, covering her mouth, "I'm sorry."

I smirked, tilting her chin to lay another kiss on her soft lips. Pulling her closer to me, I slid my tongue in her mouth as I tasted the strawberry lip gloss she was wearing.

"Val we-Awwww!" Amir barged into the room making us pull away. "They in here about to fuck! Malina!"

She looked down blushing. Man, I really do like her.

♡♡♡♡

Mahogany?

Valencia and Dave?

Sebastian?

Excuse mistakes.