4

Nine year old me laughed so hard that I was clutching my tummy and was rolling on the ground. My twin sister and older brother keep on throwing mud on each other while my father sprayed them water. My brother, Mitch smirked at my way and started running towards me with a mischievous glint on his eyes that got me immediately scrambling on my feet and I run towards the direction of my mother on our porch while still laughing. I look back to him and realized my mistake when I tripped on my own two feet and landing face first on the ground. I groaned and heard his laughter behind me getting near and I turn to look at him.

And that's when I accepted my deadly fate.

He was getting near me, a great amount of mud in both of his hand. I closed my ayes as he approached me and braced myself for what is about to come.

"You shall turn to one of my armies, you will become my greatest warrior and I shall become your master" I opened my eyes and look at his hovering figure above me. I rolled my eyes as he pretended to look afraid.

"O spare me my lord, please have mercy on me." I dramatically put both of my hands in front of me as if it will defend me from mud.

"I shall name you, the Chocolate monster." And he smeared the mud all over my face and body. I squealed and and tried to fight him off of me but it was no use because he was obviously bigger than me.

"Ew ew ew ew. Miiiiiiiitch." I squealed. "Yuck. Gross." I said while laughing and turn to see him clutching his stomach while laughing.

"Kill theeeeeeeeeem" my twin sister Morgan, said from the other side of our lawn and charged towards us with daddy and his hose.

"Uh-oh" my brother said. "Run choc, ruuuun" he said already sprinting away. "Stop where you are monster." Morgan said with hose on her hand. "Oh snap" I muttered to myself as the water sprinkled over me. "Nooooooooo" I turn to see my brother in the same situation like me getting showered by my father.

"Okay, game's over." My mother said from our porch. It was soon followed by groans and moans.

"Fun killer." My dad said with a pout. "O Goddess, it feels like I have four children instead of three." Said mother while massaging her head. My father smirked at her and kissed her cheek. "Go wash yourselves pups" my father shooed us away. And the three of us rush towards the bathroom bickering on who will get there first. But before I leave I saw my parents eating each others face. Ew.

There was something wet being place on my face. It feels so warm, the thing is so fluffy and it just so good and refreshing. I heard someone move and some shuffling before someone cursed.

Someone was here, that thought alone made the alarm bells inside my head ring. I struggled to open my eyes, to move and even to breath. But someone is here in my room, and my body feels like its been crushed. I open my eyes but everything is blurry, even with the faint light above me still manage to hurt my eyes. I moved my hand to cover my eyes but hissed when my body erupted in pain even with the slightest move I made.

"Shit." That person cursed and went to stand in front of me, blocking the light. The only thing I can make out is the silhouette of a man. I panicked and tried to move but I can't. My body won't allow me.

No.

No no no no no. He might hurt me, no. He will hurt me.
"Hey, hey, relax. I won't hurt you." His voice is surprisingly gentle. "Stop saying those things and relax, please. You'll hurt yourself." He said again. My eyelids are slowly closing and I fought hard to stay awake but to no avail, darkness once again swallowed me into its sweet lullaby, but before it consumed me completely, I heard him say "I will take care of you, so don't worry I will never hurt you Margaux, ever." Then I felt his hand caress my cheek, his warm hand somewhat made me feel relaxed.