Guido Fawkes night special

(Bonfire night chapter, unrelated to the story just yet... It will all fall in place)

Ok, Ice just wants to say guys that Ice absolutely adore all of her readers and wants to thank them all for being awesome and voting. Special mention for Marydarkwhisper and Loki___666, because you always make Ice's day!

Dagur's POV

"Hey everyone!" I shouted as I walked into the clubhouse, the nuts continued to fight with one another, Hiccup waved and looked back to the game of Maces and Talons he was playing with Astrid.
"Where's (n/n)?" I looked around the room and didn't see the (h/l/c) haired girl I fell in love with.

"She's still in her hut. I think she misses you" (who doesn't miss Dagur) I look towards her hut, the wooden Skrill head above her door that we made together clearly marking her hut.

"I'll see her in a minute. I wanted to invite you guys to a bonfire on Berzerker island. It's tonight at sundown." I look around at the riders then Snothat walked over to me, whispering into my ear.

"Will there be girls?" He spoke in a eerily creepy way, I nod at him and he sits down on a seat near me.

"Then I'll be there Dagster" I feel the anger rise from from the pit of my stomach, I remember the words (n/n) says to calm me down.
'I am the sea, calm and wide, my sense of peace comes from the inside'. It didn't work, maybe she's the reason I calm down. I suppress the feeling as much as possible, then.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" I yelled, 'sorry (n/n), you know I don't like nicknames' I walk out and walk to (N/n)'s hut, I moved my right hand towards the door and knocked on. I could barely hear her light footsteps as she walked towards the door, I heard her hand grip the handle and watched the door open.

"Hi (n-)" I was cut off by her jumping towards me and hugging me, her grip literally squeezing the air out of my body.

"DAGUR!" Somehow her grip tightened and I could feel myself turning blue, I place my hands where her arms were and pulled them apart, I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her off.

"Couldn't breathe. You're a lot stronger than you look!" I loosely hold my throat and she smiles. 'I love her smile, it makes me feel like nothing could ever go wrong' I walk closer to her and cup her face in my hands, I lean in and press my lift to her soft, warm lips.

"What was that for?" She spoke in the most Valkaric (angelic) voice ever, I kiss her again.

"Just for being you, you are the best thing in my life and I wont let anything happen to you." I saw a blush appear on her face and she looked down at the ground, trying to hide her face.

"I love you, Dagur. Now come inside, we've got a audience" she points her finger towards the twins and Snothat joking about us. She grabs my hand and pulls me into her room, she pushes me onto her bed and she collapses on me. "Dagur, your so comfy. I'm just going to lay here for a while, okay?" She rests her head on my chest and I kiss her head.

"(N/n), there's a bonfire at Berzerker island tonight and I want you to come."

"I'll be there, for you, Dagur. Always" she whispered, kissing my chest, I wrap my arms around her, feeling feeling her cold skin on my warm skin. She stopped shivering ever so slightly and nuzzled against my chest, playfully sucking my neck, leaving love bites around my neck

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been 5 days since the party and Dagur and I have barely spoken, I've not spent this long away from him since we started dating, it's kind of strange. I've been reading the same sentence over and over again trying to think of something to do today other than mope around my house and read. My father used to take me to a fighting academy every year and bet money on me, he gave me how much the original bet was. Since I look like I do people underestimated my strength.
I heard a knock at my door and walked to it, I wrap my hands around the door knob and slowly opened the door. Those unmistakable emerald green eyes, his short red hair and his skrill armour. Dagur, my deranged little sweetheart.