Fever and Dagur

Date countdown: 2 days 12 hours.

"Morning (y/n), you don't look good, are you okay?" Astrid walked over to me and put her hand on my head, rejoicing over her cold hands she makes my head feel cooler."you have a fever, go back to bed and I'll get something to cool you down" Astrid forced me to lie down on my bed, Von flew into my bedroom after Astrid left and nudged his head against my hand.

"Von, I'm fine. It's just a fever, this used to happen all the time when I was with my father, I need to lie down for an hour or so and I'll be fine."
Hiccup walks in and asks how I am, he puts his hand on my forehead and smiles.

"Just a fever right? You think you'll be able to fly in a couple of hours?" Astrid walked back in with a piece of ice, she gets some cloth and wraps the ice up an gives it to Hiccup, he places it on my head.

" yeah, I'll be able to fly by then, why?"

"Dragon Hunters. Too many to pick of and in tight formation. We've sent a terror mail to Berk and Berserker island for reinforcements, but they might not get here in time."

"Ok, I'll go to sleep for an hour and the fever will be gone. Von will stay in here with me, he insists." Von jumps up onto the bed and rests his head on my chest.
Hiccup and Astrid leave my hut and I close my eyes, gently stroking Von's head.

-dream + flashback-
"(Y/n)! What are you doing outside?! Go where it's safe!" Viggo yelled, he picked me up from my waist and I watched as a changewing thrust his sharp claws at my father, a large ammount of blood poured from three deep cuts in his neck. He gripped me close to his chest while having a firm grasp on his neck as blood dripped from inbetween his fingers, I felt warm gentle hands lift me from his arms, and I saw my mothers hair away sway in front of my eyes. Then a boulder roll down towards and a slight view of the person who pushed it.  (Viggo has what Ice thinks are claw marks on his neck so she thought she'd give them a backstory!)
-end-

I shot up and head butted Von, I fall back down to the pillow holding my head as I do so, Von shakes his head and scoffs at me.

"Sorry boy" I put the cloth with the (mostly melted) ice inside on my head and sit up slowly, I quickly get dressed and Von flies me to the clubhouse.

" hey (y/n), are you feeling better?" Hiccup walks over and, again, put his hand on my head." What happened? You've got a bump now"

"I had a bad dream and practically jumped out of my bed, I accidentally head butted Von" I rub my head and sit down next to Astrid who was too busy with the battle plan to notice I was back.

"Astrid, that won't work as well as this... There" I rearrange the figures and smile at her, everyone looks at me with a questioning look. " I played maces and talons with my father and escorts and always won, trust me this will work"

"Brother! We came as soon as we could." A familiar (smexy) voice was heard from outside the clubhouse then Dagur and Heather walked into the clubhouse with the dragons greeting each other. Dagur looks over to me and starts blushing, I mentally think of the countdown and whisper to myself '2 days 10 hours'. I walk out of the clubhouse and back to my hut, making up the excuse that Von snapped one of his saddle straps and I needed to fix it. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around to see who it was and Dagur followed behind me, he quickly looked up at me, obviously he'd been staring at my ass.

"Hi (y/n), you look really cute. I mean- Oh Thor, I blew my chance with you didn't I?" Dagur blushed and walks away, I quickly run up to him and grab his arm, he looks up at me and we lean closer together.

"Dagur, you are a idiot, come closer" our faces grew closer together until our lips touched, his muscular arms around my waist and mine around his neck.

"D-Dagur, I can't wait another two days for this date. Can we do it after we defeat the dragon hunter fleet?" Dagur kisses me again and whispers 'yes' into my ear, playfully nibbling it as he whispers.

"(Y/n), Dagur! Fleets about five minutes away from our waters, get ready" Hiccup leaves the clubhouse and shouts over to us, we both walk back to the clubhouse and ready our dragons. Everyone listens to hiccup as he explains the plan, he forces me to explain my part of the plan.
"Umm, OK. Basically the changes I made were to start attacking the ships with catapults, dragon root arrows and the likes first. There is on estimate of 9 of them, that will be one for each rider, plus one extra. Whoever destroys their ship the fastest gets the 8th and 9th ship, counting in the twins on one dragon, then everyone group together to destroy the command ship, everyone understand?" I point to the ships while speaking, they all attentively watch, I finish and climb onto Von just as the ships enter our waters. Everyone climbs onto their dragons and the attacks begin. Ten minutes later we all arrived back at the stables, Dagur walks over to me and whispers into my ear.

" you want to go on our date now?" I nod and we wave goodbye to the riders, I whispered to Astrid as we walked past her.

"Astrid, date happening now, don't wait up. BYE EVERYONE" I wave goodbye and Dagur and I climb onto our dragons, I fly up into the air and Dagur speaks to me.