25

[a/n this book might just end in the 30's or at chap 40- running out of time rip]

Viktor Nikiforov

I help Yuuri out of the car as he giggles, "I don't need help walking, i'm fine, Vitya.", he kisses my cheek and i blush. I've never blushed due to anyone before.... Yuuri truly is special... He's a dime a dozen...

"I know, i just love holding onto you.", i wink and he blushes but giggles at the same time while playfully shoving me before going to the trunk of the car to get boxes that have the stuff he wanted to keep in them. A CPS worker came with us to Yuuri's old house after he left the hospital to make sure his so-called 'father' wouldnt hurt us just so Yuuri could get his stuff to come live with Yuratchka and I. I still havent told Yuuri the best surprise of it all.

"Oh Yuuri, you are going to love it here. I have a surprise for you, детка!", i always convert back to my native tounge when i get over-excited or super happy. Right now its because of both. "Whats the surprise?", he raises an eyebrow and smiles at me; i feel my heart pounding in my chest, i feel so domestic with him right now. "Here, you only have two boxes- let me get them-", i grab them for Yuuri as he shuts the trunk, then locks the car and puts the keys in his jean jacket pocket.

*детка/detka = baby

I open the door to our new home and set his boxes down by the coat rack as he walks inside, then closes the door and locks it behind us. "Oh Vitya, this place looks so amazing!", his eyes sparkle as i wrap my arms around his waist and hug him from behind. "I'm glad you love it.", i hum, then kissing his neck softly, eventually turning into deeper kisses that make Yuuri gasp with a tiny moan, i start sucking on his neck.

I was about to go further, until- "OI, Viktor is that--", Yurio comes out from his room and his eyes widen at the sight of me holding Yuuri in my arms, Yuuri had changed our positions after i sucked on his neck so i would stop. "Hi Yura! Look who's living with us!", i beam happily as Yuuri looks between us questioningly, "Us? He lives with you?", Yuuri asks with sparkles in his eyes. I kiss his forehead, "No, Yuuri, he lives with us. I also adopted him as my son, his grandfather died not too long ago so i adopted him so now he lives with us.", i beam happily as i rub up and down Yuuri's back in a calming way.

"So what- he's like my step-father or something?", Yurio aks questioningly as Yuuri blushes, "Kind of- except we arent married- yet.", i wink at Yuuri and he flushes even more, making me laugh and Yurio just gags.