22

[a/n welp that was what happened]

Yuuri Katsuki
Next day

I lay in the hospital bed just reading a book, trying to read off my drowsiness so i don't end up falling asleep. Viktor had told me he has been visiting everyday since he found out i was in the hospital from Mari, he even said he will continue visit until i am able to leave. His presence is so warm and welcoming, i keep falling for him everyday...

Mari had also been in class since she is in College- until she had gotten news about what i had done and she rushed home. I remember calling her everyday after she got out of class and telling her about my day; she was the only family member who knew of me liking to wear skirts and pastel stuff for about a year before my father had found out and started to beat me. He also found out about me being Bisexual and he told me i was just 'confused'. It really hurt. I feel as if Mari is the only true family member i have left that is family by blood.

A knock on the hospital room door had interuppted my thoughts, i looked up to see Viktor entering with a vase of flowers in one arm as he closed the door with the other. I blushed at the gesture of him bringing me flowers. He set them down on the nightstand where some other flowers- i had learned we're also from him- in vases had been put.

"Good morning, красивая. How are you feeling?", He had asked while holding my left hand and rubbing his thumb on the top of my hand, making me blush more at him using his native language and him doing such an intimate thing.

*красивая = beautiful

I gulped in nervousness about what i was about to do, "V-viktor?", i called his name as he looked at me with those beautiful ocean-blue eyes and a soft look on his face while he smiled at me with a hum as if to acknowledge i said his name. "I- uhh... I-I lo--", i get interuppted by the door to the room bursting open this time and i see none other than my father with my mother and sister behind him with fearful looks, "Yuuri Katsuki! You are coming home right fucking now you little faggot!", he snarls.

"B-but the d-doctor says im n-not fully r-recovered yet!", i bite my bottom lip while trembling in fear at what he would do to me if i went home. "I dont give a fuck! you are a pussy for trying to take your own fucking life and not fighting back when you were getting beat up! Get the fuck up and get your goddamn clothes! We are going home and i will teach you what happens when you act like a little bitch!", i start to tremble even more at his words.

I was about to get up and do as he said, but Viktor stood up and held tightly onto me. "He's not going anywhere. He needs to rest.", he states in a cold tone i've never heard before, but he's holding me right now and that's all i can think of while his scent clouds my thoughts and nose. "And who are you, exactly? His boyfriend?", the next words i hear Viktor udder are what made my heart skip a beat.

"Yes, actually. I love him and he's not going anywhere with you."