15

[a/n dw Yuuri will wake up soon. When? idk lmAo]

Viktor Nikiforov

A few minutes after Yura fell asleep, i left the hotel with one last look of Yura cuddled up on the extra bed with Makkachin asleep next to him.

I imagined in my head what it would be like to see me spooning Yuuri on one bed while our son and dog are curled up on the other bed and we're asleep as well. Now, that thought made my heart race and i felt warm inside.

I sighed with a small smile before closing the hotel door and making my way to the hospital with a raincoat on and an umbrella above my head as i made my way out the hotel doors. I looked around the streets and saw there wasnt any traffic, so, i quickly made a run to the other side of the pavement and started walking towards the hospital.

Once i was inside the hospital, i took off my hood to the coat and shook my umbrella before leaving it in the part between the entrace doors and the doors that were actually lead to inside the hospital. I went up to the reception desk to let the lady know i was a visitor; you have to do that with hospitals, anyways..

I walked through the double doors towards a department that had a few people in their hospital beds; who knows how long those people have been there..

I soon realized i made it to Yuuri's room, then opened the door and smiled; although he wasnt awake, but, it still made me smile because he wasnt as pale and he looked as though he was getting better. I sat in a chair next to his bed and took hold of his hand, interlacing our fingers. I hope he can hear me...

"Yuuri, i swear... When you wake up and get out of this hospital... I'm going to hurt every single person who has ever hurt you... You're so beautiful, you know that?", i kissed his knuckles and his fingers started twitching in response, this made me have more hope as i started crying really hard and kiss his knuckles one more time.

"You remember my friend Yuri Plisetsky? or Yurio? Well, i plan to adopt him... I'm gonna be talking with lawyers and CPS soon... His Grandfather died earlier today, i feel bad for him... I've always thought of him like my son, Y'know?", i look at Yuuri. He's peacefully sleeping and yet he still looks beautiful... "I knew the moment i saw you that you're the one for me.. I dont know why you tried ending your precious life, but, i'm never letting you go again... Never gonna let that happen again, you hear me? I love you, Yuuri. I love you so much, i love you more than life. I'm in love with you, Yuuri Katsuki...", i see him twitch a slight smile before his face goes back to normal; he's responding! oh my god.. Please please please wake up soon...

"You're so perfect, Lyubov moya..", i kiss the palm of his hand.