20

[a/n i apologize for the angst and some fluff BUT HERES FLUFF FOR A WHILE]

Viktor Nikiforov
Yuuri has been in a coma for a month.

I felt guilty for those certain days i didnt go visit Yuuri while i was getting custody for Yurio so i have decided to spend more time with Yuuri starting today.

I made my way to the room where Yuuri was and i saw he actually looked quite better... His skin wasnt as pale and he seemed to look as if he wasnt even in a coma and as if he was awake right now... He's so beautiful....

I go over and sit next to his hospital bed, interlacing our fingers with a sigh as i bring my head down to try and control my tears while squeezing my eyes shut tightly so the tear drops dont fall.

"I miss you, Yuuri.. I truly do.. I wish i had the guts to tell you how i feel sooner, but, im just a fucking chicken... I swear i will hurt anyone who dares to make you wanna take your own life... Why you? why such a beautiful person like you?", i squeeze my eyes again before feeling fingers squeezing my hand, making me gasp as i look up and see beautiful brown eyes looking at me through half-lidded eyelids and a small smile on those plush looking lips.

"V-viktor?", he chokes out as i let my tears finally fall and i pounce on Yuuri, hugging him tightly. "Y-Yuuri! Y-you're awake!", i give him my famous heart-shaped smile as he looks at me confused, making me chuckle in embarassment while i get off him and slip back into my chair.

"You probably have lots of questions... Like, how am i here or why am i here?", i chuckle embarassingly while sniffling as i begin to tell Yuuri everything -- except the whole 'i love you' part-- i'll get to that soon--