18

[a/n SPAM UPDATE! I FINISHED THE BOOK!]

Viktor Nikiforov

I sigh, laying in my bed while feeling stressed out.

Yurio has to stay with someone else while we get things settled on whether i can adopt him or not. He's staying with Otabek. I just hope he doesnt hurt my son.. I have faith and hope that i will be able to adopt Yurio.

~~~~~~~~Flashback ~~~~~~~~~

Third pov

A young Viktor Nikiforov was sitting on the top of a slide as he held onto his young puppy whom he named Makkachin.

Viktor is about 6 years old.

Everything seemed peaceful until he heard screaming, so, he turned to look and see some guy who looked around his own age and grade was messing with a younger kid with blonde hair and green eyes. "Stop it! Ow! You're hurting me!", the younger boy cried out as the older boy kept kicking him and pulling his hair. "Shut up!", the taller boy with black hair and tan skin yelled.

Viktor couldnt stand seeing people getting bullied; he couldnt stand bullies at all.

He slid down the slide and walked over to the bully, pushing him down, "Hey! Stop being a bully to someone who did nothing to you!", Viktor exclaimed with a frown on his face. "What are you gonna do about it? You look like a girl! Girls are weak!", the boy spat out. Viktor put his long hair into a quick ponytail before screaming and lunjing at the boy by slapping and punching him. "I dont appreciate bullies!", he screamed.

The boy underneath him got freaked out, so he quickly got up and ran away after yelling at Viktor and calling him a 'freak'.

Viktor looked at the younger boy who was sniffling and trying to get rid of his tears. He sat next to him. "Are you okay? why was he bullying you?", the silver haired boy asked with concern, "M-my parents d-dont l-l-love me..", he cries out before lunging himself at the older boy and crying in his chest as the older boy rubbed his back and comforted him.

"Its ok! I'll be your dad now! My names Viktor, whats yours?"

"Yuri..."

And the start of a beautiful friendship happened...