24

[a/n so much fluff and no more angst! yw guys! smut might be soon.... (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  ]

Yuuri Katsuki
Two weeks later

It's been two whole weeks since Viktor and i have been dating and i honestly could not be any happier than i am now! I have Viktor as my boyfriend and i get to live with him!

Some social workers and CPS came by earlier because appearantly some doctors had called and told them what happened, so i told them that i would love to live with my boyfriend since he is old enough to have his own place; and he does!

I also get to go home today... My new home... with a perfect boyfriend and a happy home...

A knock on the door interuppts my thoughts and i look up to see Viktor coming in with another vase of flowers. I giggle, "How will we be able to take care of these flowers? theres so many!", i look around to emphasize how many there are, but when i look at Viktor he's crying and i instantly get a pang in my heart, "Vitya?! Wh- Why are you crying?! did i say or do something wrong?!", my heart pounds in my chest out of fear. He shakes his head and smiles, "You said 'we', it- it just made me really happy....", he sniffles before coming over to lay next to me in the hospital bed as he cuddles me, with my head tucked under his jawline and my face burying into his neck.

"I love you, Yuuri.", He holds my hand and rubs his thumb on the top of it, "I love you too, Vitya."