19

[a/n "siri please cancel my flight to america" crYING
Also i hoped u guys enjoyed that little flashback yesterday into viktors dark past]

Viktor Nikiforov

Today was the day where i get told whether or not i get to keep Yurio as my own and have him as my son for the rest of our lives. I'm nervous and excited.

Nervous because im worried that he might not become my son and the social workers might think im unfit for taking care of a 15 year old- soon to be 16- since i am only 18 after all.

Excited because if he does become my son then i'm going to give him the best goddamn time of his life. He will be treated as if he was always my son, because i have always considered him to be like my son and he's always been a close family friend.

A knock on my hotel door startles me out of my thoughts as i look towards the door and breathe out a heavy breath before getting up and going to the door, seeing a social worker with Yurio. He walks in with Yurio behind him as the worker; 'Hunk', as he told me to call him, stands next to Yurio with a straight face. I close the hotel door and take deep breaths as i go over to them, probably about to face one of my worst fears; losing the closest person i have to family...

I fidget with my cuticles and pick at them behind my back out of nervous while i wait for someone to say something.

"Mr.Nikiforov i'm here to tell you the news.", he starts off; my heart already beating out of its chest. "Congrats on becoming a foster parent.", he smiles brightly at me before handing me the adoption papers i signed for Yurio. I start to sob before laughing and smiling, bringing both of them into a hug as Yurio and i giggle.

Hunk lets go of us and we pull out of the hug, but Yurio is still hanging around my waist and hugging me tightly. "Have a good night, boys.", he says chuckling before leaving the room and shutting the door behind himself.

I look at Yurio, "Call for take out tonight?", i grin.