23

[a/n this might just have to run to chapter 40-- i was trying to end this at chapter 30 but idk anymore so we'll see]

Yuuri Katsuki
Next Day

I woke up the next morning feeling really warm against my back, making me snuggle into the heat without opening my eyes.

Fingers were being ran through my hair, making my look up and open my eyes to see Viktor laying his back on my hospital bed with my back to his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair calmingly and soothingly. I flushed bright red before sitting up slightly, "S-sorry..", i said shaking my head and looking at the door to this room, recalling everything i can remember from yesterday. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Yuuri. What do you remember from yesterday?", he pulls me gently back to his chest, my ear against where his heart is, i listen to his heartbeat and how fast it is.

We're the same!

"I-i remember y-you saying you l-love me... t-then just b-blackness..", i mumble nervously, "S-sorry that you had t-to lie about a t-terrible t-thing...", i feel tears threaten to fall as Viktor hooks his fingers under my chins so i can look him in the eyes.

He has a pained expression on his face and in his eyes that hurts my heart. "Who said i was lying? and why is that a terrible thing?", he genually looked confused and hurt, which made me kinda feel bad.... "W-what? y-you werent l-lying?", my eyes widen in shock as i just recalled and payed attention to his words.

He feels the same way!

"Now, how do you feel, Yuuri? I wouldn't want to pressure you into anything if you dont feel the sam--", i interuppt Viktor by closing all distance between us as our bodies colide and i pull him into a passionate kiss.

My first kiss!
Hopefully his too... but i doubt it, he is very hot...

I pull away with a beet red face. "I-im sorry! i-i-- i-it's just--", lips are on my lips again and Viktor has a hand in my hair, making me unintentionally groan.